Part 15. The great moving.

...
- What's there, Y/N? - said Mikey taking the paper from me, - an eviction note?
- One stroke white and then one stroke black. Well, at least I'm alive. Guess we'll have to carry a little more of things, - I smiled.
- No problem, - Mikey was confused by my reaction, but after what happened yesterday this was really nothing.

We entered my apartments and now I feel how much I have stick to it for the time I was living here... I quickly looked through my closets and kitchen. Good I did that big cleaning back then and moved to trash a lot if useless stuff.

- Well, actually here's not that much of things. I think we would pack it really quickly.
- Maybe I'll ask guys who followed us to by some boxes and tape?
- I don't need boxes, just tape. While we are waiting I'll call to my family...

I just turned my phone and there was a lot of messages on my screen. I was showing Mikey while telling him this.

I went to the balcony, and first I called was my dad. He rarely calls me, and mostly gets the news from mom and sis, but it's better to pick up once he is calling, or there would be a long lecture about my behaviour.

Surprisingly he was kinda calmed, after I said that the owner decided to sell the apartments I live in, so now I'm in the process of moving and I missed calls due to that. I saw Mikey with tape so I asked dad to tell everyone I'm fine and told him my goodbyes.

- Okay... First of all let's pack everything from the closet, then food and then small things.

Mikey just nodded. I felt like we are a married couple and I'm ruling the family.

We started to pack the bags. After my big cleaning there's not that much of clothing. I also took some towels, cosmetics, and bedroom stuff. Then I packed everything from the bathroom, throwing some things to trash and here had also not that much left.

Then we went to kitchen and I started to pack the food from the fridge. At this moment Mikey's people came in to help with bags.

- Is anyone hungry? Here's a lot of food that probably would go to trash, because there's no sense to carry it. I can cook something quickly, - I looked at Mikey and then to his guys.

I think they were hungry but afraid to tell it.

- You were asked a question, answer it, - said Mikey.

His guys nodded "yes".

- Good. I don't like to throw the food away.

There wasn't that much food, anyway, but I really don't want to waste it.

I did a salad and fried rice with vegetables, also I had some cheese there and a ham, so I did a lot of microwaved sandwiches.

I gave guys their meal and they sat on the couch in the living room, while me and Mikey stayed and the kitchen.

- You'll spoil them, - he chuckled.
- Well, I want to be nice to them, since they are guarding me. By the way, when I was at the mall, were there any of your people? I was really hoping for them to save me...
- They are heavily injuried at the hospital. The other one... - he sighed.

I sighed too.

- I'll finish it later, I'll pack the food by myself, - I just cannot eat with that thoughts.

I packed my favourite mugs and some cans with different seasonings, pasta, cereals and etc. I put everything in the bag and Mikey carried it to the entrance. After that I finished my meal and washed the dishes.

I wrote a note that I took all my things and the owner can use everything that left just like he wants and put it on the fridge. That was rude of him to get me out of the apartments like that, so I haven't mentioned any thanks in my note.