⚠️Part 25.

⚠️ Warning: NSFW content.

"You wake up, and that's enough." was said in Chuck Palahniuk's book "Fight club" and now I feel that quote. My head is really heavy after all the amount of cocktails I consumed last night. And I have to admit, I was still holding myself like a human, when nobody else did.

Mikey was sleeping beside me. I sat in my bed, admiring his shirtless body.

- Enjoying the view? - he asked with his eyes closed.

I chuckled and took a bottle of water, cautiously prepared by myself. I drank a half of the bottle and felt great relief.

- When are we heading out? - I asked passing the bottle to Manjiro, who just opened his eyes.

- As soon as we are ready.

I shrugged and left my bed to enter the bathroom. Toothpaste, rinse and a shower with perfumed shower gel haven't washed the smell of gin. It feels like it running through my veins now. I should be more careful with alcohol in future.

I put my pajama back and left the room. Mikey was looking through his phone, all wrapped in my beige blanket like a burrito.

- You look adorable, - I said crawling on my bed next to him, - sometimes I forget about your occupation, and see you like a handsome student I've met somewhere in campus.

- As you wish, - said Mikey with the soft smile, - what do you like to eat?

- Don't have anything particular on my mind. I believe in your choice, - I answered hugging him.

- I want dorayaki.

- Some rice or noodles with seafood, - I said immediately, what made him smile more.

We were chatting about stuff, while waiting for food. Mikey told me that he actually is carving for oreo cheesecake, so I promised to make him one when we are back.

- I'll work in the agency of Nohara. Or Asuma. Not sure what is correct... anyway. They pay a lot and their projects are much more interesting.

- I'm okay with that, - said Mikey.

- You won't be jealous or something? - I asked raising my brow.

- Should I?

- Totally not, - I said making a "no" gesture with my palm.

- Good girl, - he said kissing my forehead.

I blushed of this cute move, but even though it was cute, I felt that manly energy from Mikey, saying "only MY girl". His phone rang and he went to take the food, living me alone with my butterflies in the stomach.

[Why it feels so nice? Like he's a pillar that prevents my world from falling apart... When I first met him, he was like a broken teen. Now I'm not feeling alone, moreover, I feel protected and loved. If to think of it, I didn't have enough of that since childhood...]

My heavy thoughts was interrupted by a smell of food.

- I took some rice with vegetables and tuna salad, there wasn't that much of choice, - said Mikey apologizing.

- That's perfect, thank you, - I smiled and kissed his cheek.

We started eating our meal right on the bad.

- My mom would have killed us, if she saw this, - I said laughing, - eating on the bad is forbidden in our house.

- Your parents are so strict?

- Um... Sometimes, especially during my teenage years we fought a bit. A lot of small stuff like "don't do this" and "don't wear that" made me feel like an unwanted child. Now I understand that the way I want to live is different from their and that's all... some people cannot live together, despite they are relatives.