Part 9. I'm here for you.

The time flies faster then a butterflies. Wednesday test was easy, I got 95/100, that is a good result for a person who barely attended classes.
The whole Wednesday and Thursday nights I was getting ready for a Friday - day of the presentation. I was repeating my speech doing some notes, also I had to think about questions that may be asked by examiners and prepare the answers.

I haven't forgot about research for Mitsuya. I was mostly doing it on my working hours, because we had not that much of requests. I was reading a lot during the day, and at night I had to edit the results.

On Thursday night I decided not to push myself too hard, because I know what I have to do very well. I was already going to bed, when I got a call from Mikey.

- Stop revising your speech and go to bed, - he said with no greetings.
- I'm already on my way, also, hi, - I was a bit angry about his precious line.
- You won't be so convincing with the bags under your eyes, so you better really be on your way to bed, - [ what does he think of himself? ]
- You would say me about the dark eyebags? You should care of yourself better too, you know.
- I have already started. That's not easy with my kind of business anyway, - he did sounded tired.
- Then go to sleep too now, if you fall asleep when I will talk tomorrow... I won't ever excuse it to you, - I sounded serious, even angry, but he deserves it.
- Okay, if Y/N said it, then I have no choice, - that wasn't a sarcasm, he meant it.
- Then good night, Manjiro, - I said it smiling, because they say that people hear through the phone if you're smiling.
- Have a nice dream, Y/N.

[Again, my heart skipped a beat when I wished him a good night. I do care a lot about him, but what is it?]

It wasn't easy to fell asleep, as that thoughts bothered me. I don't want to fall for him, this kind of relationships are dangerous for both of us. If I don't stop it, I don't know what to do with it... I was overthinking it over and over and that repeating circle of thoughts helped me to fall asleep in the end.

--- Friday, 7:00 am ---
I woke up already nervous. I just can't help it, though I know that everything is set and done, I'm always nervous that something gonna be out of plan. I'm kinda living with that feeling, that's why I prefer to ignore it. If something goes wrong - I'll improvise.

I washed my hair and cooked a breakfast - rice with boiled chicken and some fresh vegetables. And, of course, the big cup of coffee. Coffee comforts me, with every sip of it I feel that I can control my life, and that's relieving.
I was doing this and that to look good today, not only for the presentation, hut also for dinner. My boss told me that I can be off today, as this is my final exam and I should hang out one last time with my mates. But I don't know them at all.
I did curls on the ends of my hair and tied small front parts of my hair on the back, I call it "elf hairstyle". Then I wore my white t-shirt and black midi skirt with the long cut on one side.

I took my laptop to the shopping bag and also took my small back for phone and keys. I desided to walk to the university, so I went out of the apartments earlier.
I was listening to the encouraging music all the way to the university, and by the time I arrived my nervousness almost went away. I texted Mikey yesterday to be at the entrance of tge university by 9:00, but I came quicker, so I have to wait a bit.

Then I saw the familiar car passing by and took out my earphones. After couple of minutes I saw Mikey wearing all black and white, just as me, approaching the university campus. He really looks a little better now, then the first time I mat him at the shop.

- Morning, Y/N, we match again, - he was staring at me all the way here.
- Morning, Manjiro, yes, I wonder how did it happen?

Of course I have noticed that he mostly wears black and white, but my clothes are almost all like that too, except for jeans and maybe a couple of summer dresses. That's a simple coincidence...