Part 21. The interview.

It finally Wednesday. I woke up and looked at the screen of my phone. It's happening. The weather forecast says it's going to be the peak of heat today.

[Okay, let's make it flamboyant!] I thought as I moved out of my bad.
I wore something to look like more official, but of the lightest possible colours. It looked something like this.

Then I went downstairs to eat something

Then I went downstairs to eat something. I decided not to drink coffee this morning, because it would raise my blood pressure. My breakfast was light: salad with cheese and some toasted bread.
While I was eating Mikey entered the kitchen, with Sanzu, Kakucho and Takeomi following him.

- Good morning, princess~ , - said Sanzu, before Mikey spoke.

Mikey was pissed, but seems like Sanzu likes playing with fire. He went to seat near me, and kissed my cheek before taking his place. That made Sanzu chuckle.

- Morning, - said Mikey, - still nervous?
- Sure, a lot... want some? - I offered some  salad that left in a big bowl, but he refused.
- I think you shouldn't worry too much. You already worked as designer, now you are a part of fashion show too... relax and be yourself, - said Mikey, rubbing my lap.
- Yeah. I will relax just at the moment I'll take my seat in front of interviewers... - I looked at the time, - we gotta go.
- I like your confidence, - he smiled, - yeah, let's go.

We went to his car. Mikey looked more fresh then anytime before. I think he finally has got a proper sleep. Also, I'm suspicious about him going to gym. His hands are more bulky now then earlier.

I noticed that Sanzu and Kakucho also were on the parking.

- Are they going to follow us? - I asked looking at the side mirror.
- No, they have enough of work. You think I'm not enough? - asked Mikey with the note of jealous.
- I'm sure you're enough, - I smiled and looked at his eyes, - That's why I was wondering.

He answered me with a short smirk and started the car. I connected my phone to the car speakers and turned on some epic music.

- I'm imagining how epic I'm gonna look on the interview. Like a mother of dragons, like proud Amazonian, like the main character!

He laughed. His laugh made me forget about all my fears. I'm so proud now, that I made him laugh, even for a short while.

We arrived and went inside the campus. Mikey wasn't allowed to the room, so I went there alone. There were a lot of tables, where the HRs were getting ready to perform the interviews. The amount of students is huge, and I can't imagine how would they listen to everyone.
Luckily, I found a board where everyone had the number of tables they should go to. But in front of my surname there weren't any. I was shocked at first, but then I noticed that I'm not the only one like that.