Part 5. The day we crossed pt.2

***Y/N POV***

I can't believe I said that outloud, but that is what I was thinking all this time. I saw him out of window, and when everyone rushed away from the office I tried to cath with them, but I failed.
Now I have to deal with it myself - perfect! No way I'm gonna seat in that car, if he would kill me, that's not a big deal, but what if he r*pe me? That's the worst possible scenario, and I won't let it happen. I should stay where a lot of people to be safe. He stands and thinking? Is he trying to decide between killing me right here and forcing me into the car in front of everyone?

- Just where the hell from you took all of this? - he said it to me whine hiding his attempt to laugh.
- From my had, - I said it because I still was in a serious mood, and haven't got any funny line for this case. I was confused.
- Your first and second assumptions are right, - started he, - but the third one is weird.
- Oh, excuse me, sir, but how should I think of... - I lovered my voice, - a gangster who is stalking me?
- So why did you accepted to go with me? - he was serious and empty looking.
- I want to settle it peacefully, runing is not an option for me. Also, I did nothing wrong, and as Haitanis saved me, kinda, I have no intention to cause you any problems. I want you guys, to forget me, and me myself want to forget you all.

I saw that his mood changed.

- You know, Y/N, you remind me of my old friend. He also never had ran from a fight, although he sucked at fighting. He was brave enough to stand with his head high in front of superior enemy and you know, he always won... you are as brave and strong as him.

[Okay, so he started this conversation of the main antagonist, before doing the ultimate move. I'm done, press F, I have no reason to hold myself back right now.]

- And where is he now? In a grave or under the water? - I said with the resting bitch face.
- No, he's about to get married. I haven't seen him for 12 years, though, - his eyesight was lost somhere, - Now, Y/N, can we go to a more silent place to continue our acquaintance?

[I am shocked. I have no words left... He seems so alone, even being in a gang. I'm not sure about what I'm doing, but... I do care about this guy.]

- Um, I'm sorry, but you haven't told me your name yet, - I scratched the back of my neck because it soooo awkward...
- Mikey.
- Nice to meet you, Mikey. Let's go, but promise me you want hurt me.
- I just want to eat that cheesecake you promised me. Have you forgot? - he said a bit childish.

[He's cute, but I still a gangster. I took my scooter from parking and we placed it into the car folded. Then I sat on the back seat, and texted my younger sister the car numbers. When she started to hand out with friends I was worried about her, so we both promised to message the numbers to eachother in case of using an unknown car. Just to be aware.]

We are riding in silence, he turned on some radio on a low volume. He is really driving me to the river, it is a green zone where parents walk with kids. Part of me has relieved that it's really a park, but another part was screaming "YOU'RE AN IDIOT, WHY DID YOU SAT IN THIS CAR?!!!"

He parked on the free spot, and went out to give me a hand. I like his car tho, its a black Mercedes S-class. [So he appreciates safety, not bad.] We headed down to the river side, to be closer to the water. He took his jacket off, spreaded it on the grass and sat, I spreaded mine nearby and placed the bag with cake on the improvised table.

- I haven't took any spoons, so well have to eat without it, - I said with apologizing tone. I took this cake just because I don't wanna someone to know about our celebration, not thinking about I'm gonna mess with this guy now, - here are the wet wipes, just in case, - I put them on the "table"
He was just starting at me.
- Mikey, are you here? Connection checking, - I clapped my fingers a few time right in front of his face, and he focused.
- I live alone, so it feels different when someone is setting the table for me. Even if the table is like this, I really appreciate it. - I think he has git more comfortable near me, because he uses more words now.