Part 27 and the final one.

I was carefully walking around the house looking here and there to know the area better. Takeomi and Mochi were acting like it's their own house, using some stuff and wandering confidently everywhere.

[Why do they piss me off already, acting so comfy? Do I treat this place as mine already?]

- Wanna some tea or coffee? - I asked awkwardly.

- I'd like some of your pasta... - started Takeomi, but he catched my glance, - I see... a coffee, please.

Mochi was speechlessly tapping on his phone. He never liked me, since the beginning, so I'm okay with that.

Takeomi went outside to smoke, and I went there too with the two cups of coffee for both of us.

- Do you know Mikey's whereabouts?

- He rarely explains his actions... Probably he has some plans to surprise you more... - Takeomi really was trying to contemplate what's on Mikey's mind...

- I don't think there's more of surprise than THIS, - I made a circle move with my hands, showing the yard.

- Aren't you happy?

- I... I dunno, it was too sudden, and he just gave me the keys and gone. I'm worried what crazy thought came to his mind...

Takeomi chuckled.

- He'll be safe, don't worry. I guess he brought you here, so you both can have a safe place... not just physically safe, but a piece of normal life.

- Yeah, looks like that... Can you buy something for me at the market? I'll text you a list.

- Sure, ma'am, - smiled Takeomi.

I decided to make the oreo cheesecake, because I promised to Manjiro. I also included some housekeeping supplies into the list. He ordered cleaning services to clean this place, no doubts...

It took not that much time for Takeomi to buy everything I needed. While I was busy with cooking, I heard the sound of a car. I went to look if that is Mikey, but no.

It was Sanzu.

[Why the hell HE is here? Don't wanna see him...]

- Heeey, Mrs. Sano, how ya doing? - he said with a big grin on his face.

I silently went back to the house. Unluckily, he followed me.

- Are you mad, Y/N? Why aren't you talking to me? I'm sure you have a lot to say to me, - he continued teasing me.

- How's the girl?

- Ooh, she is fiiine, - he started, - she doesn't mind seeing me, though. Unexpectedly, we were attending the same school, can you imagine? I was her crush! That's so cute.

- Just don't drug her again.

- Oh, sure, Mrs. Sano, sorry for the inconvenience, that won't happen again, - he said politely bowing.

- Stop calling me like that...

- You'll have to get used to it sooner or later... To steal a heart of the heartless man. The ways of fate are unbelievable.

Sanzu went to another room playing with his hair...

[ I just crossed with Mikey back then after the incident, and now I'm here... you said something not so stupid, junkie...]

After I was done with the cake, I turned on a TV, to waist more time. I was almost asleep, watching the drama movie, when I heard a car once again.

- It can't go worse... - I mumbled.