Part 10. This day is ours

Y/N: "What if... one of us fall in love with each other? What should we do then? I mean, this is a common problem in relations between men and women."

*** Mikey's POV ***

That question took me off guard. And I have much more questions now, but I have to pick my words...

- Well, I did had a thought that this might happen... - and I came up with a stupid lie, nice.
- And what was your conclusion?

I hold the pause.

- I don't think It's bad but it's no good either. We both would need to change a lot in our lifes then.

Now I'm sure she's also picking the right words...

- Would you really change something just because of that? - she lifted one eyebrow
- Who wouldn't?

She turned her head back to the sea.
The view of the sea is beautiful, I sat next to her and we were enjoying it together for a huge while. Suddenly I felt that she leaned on me...

- I'm sorry, Manjiro, I'm just tired a bit. Normally I have big social distance...
- It's okay, - I cut her off. It was a perfect moment. I'm still not sure if I can hug her, but technically, she moved first...

We were sitting like this for a long while in the shadow of the rock above us.

- Y/N, are you enjoy being here?
- Sure, - she was still leaning on me with her eyes closed, - I feel like I don't have any important things to do and to think about... like all I have is you, juice, dorayaki and the sea...
- That is exactly what I was aiming for, - I hugged her gently, - a proper rest for your busy mind.
- Thank you... - she looked at her watch, - it's almost evening...
- We can stay as long as you need.
- I feel a lot better, I want to do something, - she stretched her back and smiled, - that was even better then sleep.
She stood up.
- I want to take a pic for my mom, can you help me?
- Sure

She took her phone from the bag and gave it to me with camera on. Then Y/N turned her back to the see, and took the envelope from her bag. She opened it, and pulled a paper, so the header "Job application program" was seen good. She then stretched the envelope a little.

- Focus on envelope, but so the sea and my head was also seen.

I did a couple of pictures just like she told me. When she put her hand down, I took a bit more photo of Y/N.

- Okay, stop it, - she smiled and rushed to me, - I'm not having a photoshoot here.
- But you look so good! Please another one and it's over, - I walked backward, - Do that thing with the leg.

Y/N stood in front of the rock and posed exposing her leg. She really poses like a model right now.

- Okay, enough. Thanks, mr. Photographer, - she walked to me, took her phone and started to swipe the photos, - oh, you should think about switching to photography... hey, can we take a selfie?
- It's better not to.
- Okay I got it. Anyway I'll remember that you made this day better for me even without a photo, - she smiled widely, - this would be one of my favourite places now.

I think she feels comfortable with me. She's not scared anymore.

- Okay, let's go back to the city, - I took our hoodies, shook the sand of them and gave one to Y/N.
- Yes, I'm already hungry, - she said wearing the hoodie. She looks so cute in it with her curls.

- Have you picked a place?
- Umm. Yes, we're going to my place, - Y/N said, and continued after she catched my confused look, - I was thinking that you probably don't cook for yourself and miss home made food.
- Well, it is really so, but do you really want to cook something right now?
- Mikey, I'm living all alone and I always cook for myself, it's not a big problem to make it +1, - she smiled widely, - besides, after your restaurant, I don't know how to surprise you, so I think this is my best choice.
- You don't need to do this much...