Part 11. I want to be with you more.

*** Y/N POV ***

I woke up in my bed... I don't remember how did I get here... I stretched my back and looked on the ceiling...

[Did I fell asleep during the movie? That's awkward... probably he left while I was sleeping. Well, I have to proceed what happened yesterday...]

I got up and went to bathroom. I was mechanically doing my morning routine like brushing my teeth, doing my hair and dressing up, while the CPU in my brain was working hard producing the thoughts.

[Okay, so are we a couple now? How should I behave? He said I can get in trouble, and I shouldn't resist it... I could protect myself, I know a couple of things about shooting from my dad. I shot only cans while he did hunting, but probably...]

Suddenly I heard someone opening the door.
- Y/N, it's me, - this is Mikey's voice. He said it while opening the door.
- Mikey? What are you doing here?
- I left two hours ago to buy something for breakfast, - he showed me two paper bags.
- Oh, wh... come in, - I closed the door behind him, - I thought I fell asleep and you left, actually...
- You fell asleep and I carried you to your room... You are so beautiful when you sleep, - he caressed my hair, I think I'm blushing.
- U-um, I'll make a coffee, - I rushed to the kitchen blushing.

When he does this small gentle things, I don't know how to act. I started the coffee machine, Mikey was already sitting at the table, I turned to him.

- So what have you cooked for me? - I said smiling.
- This is croissants, - he was genuinely proud of himself.
- Oh, I like it a lot, - coffe machine signalised that the coffee is ready, - Manjiro, you drink coffee with milk or black?
- With milk and sugar.

I made our coffees and put it on the table.

- So, which is mine? - I asked looking at the bags, - oh, I know, the one with "Dangerous" sign and a chilly pepper drawing.
- You're right, - he smirked and took his sweet croissant, - I asked them to make the best spicy thing.
- Manjiro you are too kind to me, - I took my croissant and did a bite, - mmmhm, yes, this is the hell's blessing.

We were silent for a while to finish our meal. I started drinking my coffee, and took out the chocolate bar from the drawer.

- It's black, but still sweet. I like morning coffee with chocolate, - I put it on the table and took a piece. - Manjiro... let's plan going to paintball or a laser tag? I want to see who's better in shooting among us, - I smirked, - I know a couple of things about shooting.
- What would we bet for? - asked Mikey as if he knew I was about to offer a bet.
- Hmmm, a wish? - I wasn't sure that's a good idea, but I also don't know what to ask him for.
- Good, I'll think about what I would wish you to do. - Mikey said it like he had already won.
- Nice, me too.

He finished his coffee, I took our mugs and went to wash it. When I was washing the cups Mikey suddenly hugged me from behind and buried his head in my loosened ponytail. I slightly jumped on my place when he did it, because it was so sudden...

- Why do you scared of me? - he mumbled, and I felt his breath on my neck.
- I-im just haven't got used to your attention, - probably I'm as red as tomato now.
- No, you scared, I feel that you ready to run, - he tighten his hug, - I won't wish something you are not ready for, don't be afraid of it.
- What you mean, Manjiro?

He turned his head up and whispered right in my ear: "I mean that I like you. Like a man likes a woman."

I turned off the tap, my hands were shaking, and I covered my face with them. His hug loosened and I turned to him, still covering my face. Then I hugged him.

- What are you doing with me?! I have never been so emotional, but what did you do to me? - I started crying again. Mikey hugged me back.
- I got your answer... you really remind me of him, my friend, he is such a crybaby...
- Hey, I'm different crybaby, - I said wiping my tears and sobbing.
- Indeed, you are MY crybaby, - he patted my head.