Part 24. We woke up a monster.

Everything was going well, we were joking and having a fun. Until Aki ran to us worried, telling that Sanzu drugged a girl and she is unconscious.

While everyone was proceeding, I got up, and followed her, grabbing some water from the kitchen. We went upstairs, to the room where they were. Sanzu was smoking outside half-naked, we entered the room, she was laying on the bed.

- Aki, she is burning... Go find some medical aid kit, or something...

I seated on the bed placing the girl's head on my lap. She's breathing, but her temperature is extremely high. I tried to give her some water. Sanzu looked totally fine, not even caring.

- Sanzu, I need a towel, - I said commanding him, - soak it in cold water, please, and bring here.

Surprisingly, he just did what I said. I placed the towel on her head.

- I'm feeling so bad... I'm sorry... Mom, I'm so sorry... - the girl mumbled.

- God, she's hallucinating, - I lightly slapped her face.

Her body was trembling because of temperature, and the girl was crying and screaming from time to time. I was scared of that she gonna die on my hands. I took her hand and squeezed it, making her stay conscious.

- Hey, talk to me... What's your age?

- I... I dunno... Like 20-something...

- Good, we're the same age, I think, - I smiled to her, - you'll be fine, the aid is coming.

- I want to sleep... The eyes.. are heavy...

- You can't, look at me. What colour my eyes are?

- Blue?... no... it's green... I can't see, it's dark...

She is about to blackout... I was lightly  slapping her face, when heard a lot of noises outside. It was Aki, Koko, Mikey and doctors. They rushed in and started giving an aid, so I went out. Mikey hugged me, and Aki gave me another gin-tonic.

- Here, your anti-stress, - she lightly smiled.

I drank the half at once.

- Thank you. I was so scared... - I said, hugging Mikey tightly.

- You are amazing, my brave girl, - he said rubbing my back.

We were waiting until the doctors went out and said that she would be fine. After they left the penthouse, Sanzu appeared from the room.

- Sanzu, you mf, you almost killed her! - I shouted at him.

- And so? She called you 'mom' and now you're protecting your baby? - he said carelessly provoking me for further conflict.

[Okay, pink bitch, you'll have it...]

- Listen here, dumbass, you can drug yourself with whatever you want, and you can die - I don't care at all! But don't give that shit to other people. Especially to girls! I swear, I'll find a way to make you pay for that a fair price!

- And what would you do? - he said taking out his gun, - kill me?

Mikey's and Kakucho's guns were immediately pointed to him, Koko covered Aki, and held his hand on the gun.

- Guys, let's settle it peacefully... - said Kakucho.

- Peacefully?! - I bursted, - He just almost killed a girl, that haven't done anything, except of being stupid and drunk! Are you tolerating shit like that?! Me not, and I'm not going to accept this!

I huffed. Everyone went silent and took weapon away.

- Y/n, let's go... - Mikey tried to take my hand but I took mine away.