Part 22. Welcome to family. pt 1.

We spent a lot of time in the mall choosing the dress. At some moment I was pissed and I asked for a brake. We went out of another shop and I literally fell on the bench.

- I'm not going anywhere. It looks like you don't know what you want! - I said loudly, but holding back to not shout.
- Just because I know exactly what I want I don't like anything. - said Mikey with empty voice. Looks like he is angry and tired too. - Wait me here...

[He just left. Fine! Whatever! I'm almost regretting about my decision to trust him in picking my clothes.]

I took my phone to check for emails.

[Nothing more, and it's already past 6pm. Good, it's always more complicated, when there's a lot of options. JUST LIKE WITH THIS DRESS!]

I noticed Mikey coming with two cups of coffee. God damn him...

- Here, carefully, it's hot, - he gave me one of the coffees.
- You remembered, - I smiled, - thank you.
- There's lavender syrup, I heard lavender is calming, - he said sitting next to me.
- Do I behave like a hysterical woman? - I looked at him suspicious.
- That is to prevent you turning into that, - said Mikey hugging me.
- Smart move.

We drank our coffees and I really felt calmed a bit.

- Y/n, I think we should just go to the atelier and sew it.
- Manjiro, it would take at least several says... - I said, but he interrupted.
- I know the place, they sew suits for one day. I think a dress won't be a trouble for them.
- Ugh... I don't want to go over such a fuss just for dress...
- We already spent too much of time and energy for it. I'm offering the easiest way.

I was silent for a moment.

- Fine, - I pouted, - but we're doing it just because your standards are too high!
- Don't transfer your responsibility to me, you were the one who said that I have to choose, - he said calmly.

I groaned.

- Yes, okay, I was too lazy, but I didn't think you would be so picky, - I laughed, - let's go.

I stood up and took his hand to lead us to the parking. In 10 minutes or so, we were already in atelier and a young lady was taking my measurements. Mikey was talking to the sewer describing what he wants, and he was drawing a sketch from his words.

Must be a really good atelier and hella expensive. After they finished, the sewer took his sketch and a list with measurements and put it away.

- I would not know what would it look like? - I asked raising my brow.
- Mr. Sano said to surprise you. - smiled a sewer, probably the owner of this place.

He asked to come on Friday for fitting the dress, so we left to the car.

- What I smooth way for getting me used to the sewed clothes... - I said drinking what has left from my coffee.
- Did you liked it there? - he asked smiling.
- Yes, I did... Don't you see a tiny crown that has already appeared on my head? - I saiy pointing at the place where it should be.

He laughed again, and I'm happy about it. I'm his place of home, I guess.

- I'm a bit upset to spend all this time and get nothing... well, except the coffee... - I said sliding down in the car seat.
- Hm... should I give it now then? - asked Mikey outloud looking on the road.
- Give what? A hug? A kiss? I'd like some, but you're driving.

He just smirked and turned the car in a different direction. We arrived at our beach. Well, not like we own it, but its already "our" place. We went out of the car and went closer to the water.

- I wanted to give it to you on Friday, but you're so upset about not getting anything today... I'll give it now...

[I'm not feeling well... this situation is too dramatic.]