Part 16. A kiss.

I woke up as I usually do when I go to office. I was doing it the whole week, but today is Saturday, so it's strange, since I like to sleep longer at weekends.

I told on my job that I'm quitting, and guys who were working with me took my number somewhere and called me to ask why so sudden.
Well, I do have a good excuse, since I'm having my job interview at uni with top design agencies of Japan next week. After hearing that they cheered me up and sonded happy that I would have such a great opportunity. I said I'll see them in office on Monday, since I have to do some paper stuff there. I'm planning to bring some snacks and spend some time with them during the lunch.

As for work with Yumi and Mitsuya - everything goes pretty nice. We already have a skeleton of collection, and Mitsuya said we did it super well. I got a job from Yumi to make prints and patterns, so she could make an order for it. Mitsuya showed his first sketches and I'm in love with his point of view on clothes. He also showed us his "great project" spoilers, I assume it's a wedding dress. He just showed the matherials, but the cloth he use is sooo beautiful that I'm excited to see the final product and the young bride.

My life in Bonten's HQ isn't bad at all. Just as I said it to Mikey, it took only a couple of days for Sanzu, Ran and Kokonoi to stop teasing me and Mikey. I found out that Kokonoi is a smart guy actually, he knows a lot about money and I was asking him some questions from time to time about saving and investing, and his explanations made a lot of stuff clear for me. I also like to talk to Kakucho, he's just a nice guy. He has strong will and some principles, I like it since I'm the same. I think he is the only one except Mikey who never ment to hurt me or be suspicious about me.

What about Mikey - he did just like he said to me, before I've been kidnapped. We only were exchanging greetings and small talks during the meal. All the other time he was busy or hanging with his gang downstairs and I was sitting in my room doing my job and recalling my painting skills.
I was enjoying this personal space, especially after everything I had experienced. But for the best healing from my mental wounds I'm missing him by my side...

I took my phone and decided to text Mikey.

From You:
Manjiro, are you busy today?

From Manjiro:
No, do you need something?

From You:
Yes, a fresh air and a nice talk)
I'll cook something quickly and meet you at our balcony.

His reply was a nodding emoji. I think I woke him up too early...
I brushed my teeth and wore my home joggers and t-shirt.

Kitchen was as empty as usual at this (and any) time of day. I was cooking breakfasts for the whole week, but that wasn't that tiring. After all, the ones who always lived here were only Kakucho, Mikey and Takeomi. Other members of the gang were spending their nights in their own places or at the hotels with a certain service workers... you know what I mean, right?
I also was sure to have some sandwich materials, snaks and some frozen food that is quickly to cook. I also cook some meal to heat it up for myself, but sometimes it can be gone in unknown direction, so I do several dishes to have a plan B.

I did scrumble with vegetables and seasonings and some sandwiches. I also made two cups of coffee and placed everything on the tray.

When I was leaving the kitchen I met Kakucho.

- Is there anything? - he asked all sleepy.
- Um, there's some risotto leftovers in small container, you can take it. I'll cook something today.
- Y/N, you're a saviour, - he said while he looked on my tray, - we were late this night, Mikey is probably sleeping.
- Oh... well, he has no choice now, - I smiled and went upstairs.