Part 3. The new era.

*Y/N pov*
I spent all Sunday cleaning my apartments, revising my wardrobe and buying some new stuff. My company gave me a permanent day-off on Mondays, so i can do my stuff at university and completely devote myself to the job rest of the week.
My finals were next week, so there were no classes this week, and I decided to change my surrounding according to my new philosophy.
First of all I packed all my clothes that i don't wear for some reason and those that don't fit me. I decided to carry it to the church later, so they could give it to the once in need.
Then I revised my footwear and realized that almost everything I have doesn't suite to my upcoming wardrobe. My footwear park shrinked to, like, 3 pair of sneakers. Well, that's enough for now, but i have to think about some warm shoes and heels as well.
I carried all that clothes to the church nearby, that has a box for used clothing, and headed to the mall. I don't earn a huge amounts of money, so beforehand I watch some videos on how pick clothes wisely. With all that knowledge i picked some jeans, straight pants, black and white shirts, of course, and some cheap casual t-shirts on sale. Also I got some oxford shoes for more formal outfits.

Monday, 7:30 am
I opened my eyes and stretched in bed and felt better than anytime before.
After morning routine in bath and a huge cup of coffee with sandwich I was ready for a new interesting day.
I decided to be more formal today, so I wore a black shirt with light beige pants and my new black oxfrords. I also put on volumed chain with tiny lock on my neck.

I look kinda edgy, haha

I went out and closed the door. I put on a helmet and headed to the office on my electric scooter. I already used to it. This one has bigger wheels, so it shakes less while riding, and the brakes are very smooth, so you won't fall after making a rapid stop.
I have took my seat at the office and drown in work. I revised my presentation file and deleted patterns I felt like I don't like anymore. In the end there left 7 of them, I added a little touches to almost every of it and sent it to manager.

I did more than enough, it's time to move on and do some other stuff.

There were pretty much request for printed stuff from weekends, like mugs with pair photos and stuff. I can't say I hate it, but sometimes those routine starts to piss me off. I definitely want to change this job to something more professional, than puzzle with family photos... I started to make requested products one by one: mugs, puzzles, t-shirts, corporate stationary (this one i like a bit more), again mugs. I worked rapidly and almost cleaned the queue by midday. I've always worked faster than anyone, first of all, because I'm kinda nerdy about graphic software and i know lots of tips, and secondly - I'm superfast when doing something I don't like.
- Hey, Y/N-chan? Want some coffee? - I heard the voice of Mitsuya approaching me. I turned my chair in that direction.
- Sure thing, I'm done for now, so it's my lunchtime.
- Luch? Are you going for killer-ramen? - he smirked
- No, not today. I have to prepare my body and soul for this battle. - I said it with the most possible seriousness. Than I changed my tone back to normal, - we can go to bakery nearby, they have good coffee and they do fresh sandwiches with custom toppings.
- Oh, I'm intrigued. I've rented office in here not so long ago, and I don't know this area well.
- Than I'll be your guide. I'm like a fish in the sea on this streets, - I smiled, - let's go, young padavan!
- Yes, master Yoda, - you both laughed.
I found out he didn't watched Star Wars, but have seen some memes and that's why he threw a nice line. It is always comfortable to talk to Mitsuya, because he doesn't ask me anything, we just sharing our good emotions, and none is trying to stick into eachothers' life. I have big social distance, idk if he has a sense of it, but he didn't seemed trying to brake it.
We enjoyed our sandwiches, Mitsuya took one with seafood and cream cheese, and i ordered a bacon and double-cheese sandwich with chilly.
- Do you always eat spicy food? Like, daily? - He wondered.
- You wouldn't believe, but I don't have a chilly spices at my kitchen, nothing that spicy at all. Maybe some garlic and black pepper - that's all. Actually, I rarely eat outside, and since my mom is worried because of my addiction to spicy food, I've promised to eat it only outside.
- This is wisely of your mom. And you never broke this promise?
- Well, maybe once or twice I've ordered delivery... but how would she know, hehehe?
Mitsuya waited until I finish my food and we both went to the office. We imagined how can I hide spicy sauces and stuff from my mom and laughed out loud.

It's so nice to have someone, you can be laugh your ass out of the dumb jokes...

The rest of the day was boring, you took two more requests, and helped with pre-printing to your colleagues.

*Mikeys pov*
I was heading to the office that Sanzu mentioned when talking about the scooter-girl. I couldn't throw out her out of my head, so I decided at least to apology.

It was lunchtime, so I thought I'll catch her nearby walking to some place with food. Then i saw her heading out of the office with Mitsuya. It's been 12 years, since I cut off any relations with former Toman members.

What I was even thinking?... She is young and beautiful, of course she won't be alone.

I was about to leave, but I couldn't move. The way she laugh, walk, the way her hair braided - everything seems perfect.

Why do I feel this? I mean, do I still CAN feel something good towards someone?

I left the street to do my business in another district.

*time skip forward*

I came to the mansion exhausted. I sat in my office room and called Sanzu. He was here immediately.
- So how's our sunshine doing? - he asked grinning to me
- Stfu, that's none of your business.
- Oh my, oh my ~ where is it hurts, is it here, baby? - he pointed to his chest where supposed to be a heart.
- I'll say it last time - that's none of your business, and if you will talk about her with your filthy mouth once again, I swear, I kill you.
Koko, who usually is sticked to his phone suddenly turned to me:
- Hey, leader, it's okay if you have your interest, but remember that we have a business here, and we all need each other to handle it.
I was silent for a couple of moments. What Kokonoi said was totally right.
- Forget about it.
- Huuuuh, already?.. I'm so saaad. I wish boss had a girl...
- That's dangerous to have one because we have you, - said Koko, and Sanzu gave him a really confused look.
- We're here do discuss our future moves, not women. Koko, gimme that bottle of scotch and glasses, - I cut off their stupid conversation, because all I want now is to work a lot and forget it.

What would she think of me? She's brave enough, I guess...

After the meeting I fell on the couch in the office room. I was all alone in the mansion, everyone has left already. Normally I call a random girl from my list and having a fun. But now I don't want anyone. I don't want no alcohol, no drugs, I wish she just have been here for me and gave me a little of her braveness.

I don't give a damn about Mitsuya in this case. I'll try to reach this girl. I don't know why, but she drives something in me. If she rejects me - I'm fine with it. I want to try and hear it from her.
F**k, I didn't even asked her name from Sanzu... I can't ask him now... I need to find her...

I've sacrificed my best years to make everyone happy. Draken and Inupi run their motorcycle shop, Chifuyu has a pet shop, he and Baji dreamed of. Twins are owners of ramen shop. Takemitchy is going to marry Hina soon...
MAY IT BE MY TURN TO FINALLY HAVE A HAPPY LIFE?
I'll never know if i won't try. I want to meet her again, maybe she is my new ray of hope... for Emma, and Shinichiro... to be happy.

I was overthinking it again and again, and slowly I fell asleep.