Episode 2 𓆩🥀𓆪

 • ┈┈┈┈ ˖᪥˖࣪ ┈┈┈┈ • 

ʸᵒᵘ ˡᵒᵒᵏ ᵖʳᵉᵗᵗⁱᵉʳ ʷʰᵉⁿ ʸᵒᵘ ˢᵐⁱˡᵉ

𝕰𝖕𝖎𝖘𝖔𝖉𝖊 :: 2
 • ┈┈┈┈ ˖᪥˖࣪ ┈┈┈┈ • 

« 𝔰𝔢𝔬𝔲𝔩, 𝔰𝔬𝔲𝔱𝔥 𝔨𝔬𝔯𝔢𝔞 »

The voice of footsteps filled the whole hall. A young man was hurriedly walking toward a room. Without knocking,he quickly opened the door.. He saw a dead body of a beautiful girl, drowned in her own blood. He glanced at Taehyung, who was calmly staring at him with his bored eyes.

He slowly stepped into the room and closed the door behind him "Taehyung...? seriously...?" He asked in disbelief. But Taehyung just looked unshakened by his appearance.

"she was crossing her limits, Jimin...!" Taehyung replied as dropped his gun on the bed before walking pass her dead body, without giving any single look to her.

!" Taehyung replied as dropped his gun on the bed before walking pass her dead body, without giving any single look to her

"but seriously Taehyung—" Jimin huffed and sighed before looking down. He knew arguing with him will be of no use.

Jimin is a bestfriend and right-hand man of Taehyung. They both were bestfriends since they childhood, sharing each other's happiness and sorrow but as time passed their relationship became a little cold.. and distant...

Slowly sliding his hand into his pocket, Jimin pulled out his phone and called his men to clean all the mess. Heaving a sigh again,he looked at Taehyung.

"Anyways! Get ready,you have a meeting tonight!"

Informing, Jimin quickly left the room , leaving Taehyung alone with the dead body again. It was like Taehyung would kill him if he stayed any longer in the room. Taehyung hummed as he went to bathroom for clean up.

* * *

* * *

«𝔫𝔬𝔯𝔱𝔥 𝔞𝔪𝔢𝔯𝔦𝔠𝔞 »

"you packed everything...?" Jungkook asked y/n through the phone call as he jumped on his bed.

"yep!" she shortly answered as she was checking her luggage. "what about you?"

"No—"

"okay great- w-wait what!!! Our flight is in like 2 hours and here you didn't pack anything?? What the- are you serious??" Irritated,she shouted through the phone call.

With a puppy face jungkook tried to reasoned himself "I don't know what to pack and what to leave behind.."

Y/n huffed in annoyance. Ruffling her hairs in frustration, she gritted her teeths. "what you want me to do then??"

"uhm..pack my things-" jungkook smiled sheepishly.

"JUNGKOOK!!"

"iwillgiveyoumybananamilk" he blurted out quickly, but Y/n simply rolled her eyes.

"please y/nie" jungkook acted cutely, at least he tried...

Y/n made fake gagged "jungkook!! don't-!!"

"plwease!!"
.
.
.

"done!" y/n panted heavily as she zipped jungkook's bag before wiping her invisible sweat from her forehead dramatically.

Cheering,Jungkook quickly hugged y/n and pecked her forehead."thank you so much luv!!" He grinned.

Whereas,y/n was stunned by his sudden action. Looking here and there she fake coughed with her reddish cheeks.

When jungkook realised what he did, he quickly parted away and stood a little far from her. Shifting glances all around the room, he tried to give some explanation but he couldn't bring himself to explain. Slowly gathering himself, he opened his mouth."I-i mean t..thankyou ..!"

Y/n cleared her throat and patted his head lightly to lessen the awkwardness between them. "..no .. worries..."

They both tried their best to cover up their flushed faces. The voice of the phone call finally broke the silence between them. Slowly reaching out to their phone, they answered the call.

"we need to hurry-" they both said at once.

Paused, they stared at each other with wide eyes before laughing hard. Till now, you have already got to know that they are weird. Alot.

"e-enough... we need to go!" y/n announced between her laugh, in response Jungkook also nodded while laughing.
.
.
.

Jungkook put both of their luggage in the car and drove off to airport with y/n beside him. It didn't took much time to reach airport. Hurriedly walking inside, they quickly greeted their classmates and teachers as they made some excuses for their late entrance.

At last, everyone entered the airplane happily. Everyone was excited for their trip. A school trip, with many thorns.
.
.
.

A Trip to South korea!

 • ┈┈┈┈ ˖᪥˖࣪ ┈┈┈┈ • 

Heya! How was it?

comment﹒vote﹒share﹒follow

I will back with another episode! 🦋🥀

Till then see ya!

• ┈┈┈┈ ˖᪥˖࣪ ┈┈┈┈ • 

Edit :: *blink blink—* uhm oke—