Episode 31 𓆩🥀𓆪

 • ┈┈┈┈ ˖᪥˖࣪ ┈┈┈┈ • 

ʸᵒᵘ ᵗᵒˡᵈ ᵐᵉ ᵗʰᵃᵗ ᵈʳᵉᵃᵐˢ ᶜᵃⁿ ᶜᵒᵐᵉ ᵗʳᵘᵉ,ᵇᵘᵗ ʸᵒᵘ ᶠᵒʳᵍᵒᵗ ᵗᵒ ᵗᵉˡˡ ᵐᵉ ᵗʰᵃᵗⁿⁱᵍʰᵗᵐᵃʳᵉˢ ᵃʳᵉ ᵈʳᵉᵃᵐˢ ᵗᵒᵒ

ᵇᵘᵗ ʸᵒᵘ ᶠᵒʳᵍᵒᵗ ᵗᵒ ᵗᵉˡˡ ᵐᵉ ᵗʰᵃᵗ
ⁿⁱᵍʰᵗᵐᵃʳᵉˢ ᵃʳᵉ ᵈʳᵉᵃᵐˢ ᵗᵒᵒ...

𝕰𝖕𝖎𝖘𝖔𝖉𝖊 :: 31

 • ┈┈┈┈ ˖᪥˖࣪ ┈┈┈┈ • 

Taehyung walked through the big hallways with dangerous aura around him. With y/n's unconscious body in his muscular arms, he stepped forward. Taehyung simpered, as he stared at her beautiful face. It was amusing for him.

With the help of his private jet, they have landed in Seoul an hour ago. Being an mischievous person, Taehyung quickly went to his base with his doll. He couldn't wait when his doll was right in his arms.

With a little strength, he pushed the door slightly and entered the room. Walking directly toward his bed, he laid her down on the soft and fluffy mattress. Staring at her eternal beauty he breathed out.

Taehyung was amazed by her beauty again. Her face was still glowing under the light even after going through all this. She finally got recovered from her traumatic experience but alas did she know what's coming for her in the future!?

Laying on the bed beside her, Taehyung softly hugged her unconscious body. Gazing at her closed eyes, he smiled. “You've made me wait for so long, you know..” he sniffed her as he tightened his grip around her. “..and,you should know who is responsible for that, hm?” he snuggled. “..it's you...!” he lowly whispered against her skin in his deep husky voice before closing his eyes.
.
.
.

Fluttering her eyelashes, y/n tried to open her eyes. The medicine was very strong, it had many effects on her. Making it difficult for her to even open her eyes. Wincing, she half-opened her eyes with great pain. With a blurry view, she looked up. All she could see was an unfamiliar black-golden ceiling. She blinked trying to get a better view.

My room doesn't have this type of ceiling.. Did Hoseok changed my room? Why can't I remember?? She gulped as her throat felt dry.

Oh! You are awake?!”

Y/n flinched when she heard the familiar yet very unfamiliar voice. Looking here and there, she searched for the source of voice. Her breath started to get irregular as she stared at him with shaking eyes.

She tried to save herself. She tried so hard to run away from the devil. She tried to f*cking hard!!! Then why?... Why was he still standing in front of her with a stupid smirk on his face.

Taehyung smiled at her vulnerable state. With a sly smirk on his face, he took big steps toward her. “I didn't even do anything...” slowly he  crouched down at her level. “..yet...” he added with a evil chuckle.

One by one tear left from her eyes. She sobbed as she closed her eyes in terror. Her heart was beating in an inhuman speed, and Taehyung was loving it very much. It was pleasing for him. He loved how he had so much effect on her. He loved her vulnerable and pitiful state. He was loving everything she was doing.

What happened to you doll? Why are you so scared of me??” Taehyung laughed mockingly as he stroked her hairs softly. His big veiny hands were patting her hairs. Her long dark brown hairs were scattered all over the white sheets. Her sweet fragrance went to his nostrils. Inhaling, he closed his eyes as licked his dry lips.

There she was, flinching very hard over every touch of him as he was touching her. His dangerous presence was itself scaring her. He was her nightmare. A nightmare standing just infront of her. Tears leaked from her eyes without any break as she continued to sob hard. Soft whimpers left from her mouth. She was deadly scared of him.

But it didn't effect Taehyung at all.

Lazily opening his eyes, Taehyung stared at her pitiful condition. Mischievously, he grabbed her pale face, abruptly pulling her toward him. He whispered,

Don't you think you deserve a punishment for running away from me, hm?”

“Don't you think you deserve a punishment for running away from me, hm?”

 • ┈┈┈┈ ˖᪥˖࣪ ┈┈┈┈ • 

Heya! How was it?

comment﹒vote﹒share﹒follow

I will back with another episode! 🦋🥀

Till then see ya!