Episode 8 𓆩🥀𓆪

✦•······················•✦•······················•✦

ᴴᵘʳᵗ, ˡᵒˢᵗ ᵃⁿᵈ ᴺᵒʷʰᵉʳᵉ

Episode :: 08
✦•······················•✦•······················•✦

Taehyung gracefully walked to his room and threw his jacket on the bed before kicking his bed in frustration. Just why?! He gritted his teeth and directly went to shower.

He furiously stood there. Under the shower, tightening his fist. He stare at nothing,trying to control his inner beast..

Inhale exhale, inhale exhale..

∅ ∅ ∅

· 1:28 am ·

On the other side of the city, loud siren were heard. Red lights, blood scattered everywhere. Nurses were putting a young boy's bloody body in the ambulance. His face was fully covered with blood, that even his face wasn't recognisable. His hanging arms, his bloody hands were clutching a very broken phone, with the wallpaper of a girl and him.. smiling softly...
.
.
.

Everything was going in a slow-motion. Doctors and nurses placed his unconscious body on the strecher and headed to the 'ICU' operation room in a hurry.

"He is losing too much blood Dr.!"

The Dr. just stared at the body pitifully and went straight to the operation room with his body...
And the red light above the door light up, indicating the operation has started.
.
.
.
"arrange blood type A ! Hurry!!"

"cotton!!"

Doctor was trying his best to save his life. His condition was critical. It looks like the man left him to die, who crashed into him with his car.

∅ ∅ ∅

A young girl hurriedly ran to the hospital reception, she was breathing heavily. She had white top with black skirt and blonde hairs untied, her brown eyes were shaking.

"j-jungkoo-k-" she breathed out. "wh-here is h-e?!" Her voice was laced with a bit of panic.

"who are you to him, miss?" the receptionist questioned to the very messed up.

"..fa-mily-y.."

"oh thank god, we are trying to contact his family for so long.." she exclaimed. "Kindly, sign this papers!" the receptionist said showing her some papers, that were needed to be signed.

The girl immediately signed "room number 109!" and she immediately ran off to the elevator. She got a call from the hospital saying that his dearest brother got into an accident. shocked. She hurriedly drove to the city hospital. scared. No one want their dearest one to go through this...pain... The feeling is always worse..

The receptionist looked at her fading figure pitifully. But she soon looked down and checked the signed papers.

Jeon somi...

∅ ∅ ∅

Y/n slowly started to gain consciousness. She slowly flattered her eyelashes and opened her eyes with difficulty. At first, everything was very blurry to her. She blinked, trying to clear her vision. With soft hands she gently rubbed her eyes and again opened her eyes.

"Jungkook...?" she called her bestfriend and waited for his response.. But in response she got nothing.

did jungkook not return with a ice-cream yet?

Defeatedly, she looked up and found herself lying on the floor. She slowly looked around and saw red liquid soaked everywhere. Dirty room with very little source of light. Weapons hanging around. . .

Where...

Where is she? how did she end up here? Last night memories flooded into her mind.

"ice-cream!-..."

"accident-..."

"jungkook!-..."

"are you there kookie?-..."

"babygirl!-..."
.
.
.

What...

✦•······················•✦•······················•✦

Heya! How was it?

comment﹒vote﹒share﹒follow

I will back with another episode! ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Till then see ya!

✦•······················•✦•······················•✦