Episode 30 𓆩🥀𓆪

 • ┈┈┈┈ ˖᪥˖࣪ ┈┈┈┈ • 

ˢʰᵃᵏᵉ ᵐᵉ ᶠʳᵒᵐ ᵐʸ ˢˡᵉᵉᵖʷʰⁱˢᵖᵉʳ ⁱⁿ ᵐʸ ᵉᵃʳ,ᵗᵉˡˡ ᵐᵉ ⁱᵗ ʷᵃˢ ᵃ ᵈʳᵉᵃᵐʸᵒᵘ'ʳᵉ ʰᵉʳᵉ ᵗᵒ ᵐᵃᵏᵉ ᵐʸ ⁿⁱᵍʰᵗᵐᵃʳᵉˢ ᵈⁱˢᵃᵖᵖᵉᵃʳ𝕰𝖕𝖎𝖘𝖔𝖉𝖊 :: 30 • ┈┈┈┈ ˖᪥˖࣪ ┈┈┈┈ • 

ʷʰⁱˢᵖᵉʳ ⁱⁿ ᵐʸ ᵉᵃʳ,
ᵗᵉˡˡ ᵐᵉ ⁱᵗ ʷᵃˢᵈʳᵉᵃᵐ
ʸᵒᵘ'ʳᵉ ʰᵉʳᵉ ᵗᵒ ᵐᵃᵏᵉ
ᵐʸ ⁿⁱᵍʰᵗᵐᵃʳᵉˢ ᵈⁱˢᵃᵖᵖᵉᵃʳ
𝕰𝖕𝖎𝖘𝖔𝖉𝖊 :: 30
 • ┈┈┈┈ ˖᪥˖࣪ ┈┈┈┈ • 

"Taehyung-"

Taehyung smirked as he looked at Hoseok's bloodied figure laying on the floor. Ignoring Jimin who just called him, he threw away the gun. To which, one of the man cautiously catched it with a gulp. Taehyung rolled his eyes and took his first step on the stairs. Jimin stared at his back with a sigh as Taehyung took steady steps.

With one hand in his pocket, he slowly opened the door of the room with a creak voice

With one hand in his pocket, he slowly opened the door of the room with a creak voice. Looking inside, he saw an old lady and his babydoll on the bed. Without saying anything, he entered the room with a big smirk on his face.

When the lady saw him, she abruptly stood up in fear. Her pupils were shaking as she was looking at him. She was scared,of him. But Taehyung cared less. Ignoring her competely, he directly went to her doll, who was sleeping on the bed. Unknown of her surroundings, she was in deep sleep.

Taehyung chuckled before sitting beside y/n. Gazing at her with a light smile on his face, he slowly raised his hand to caress her face. "It's you..It's you.... It's all for you !!" Taehyung whispered as he continued to caress her face, but soon his soft gaze changed into a dark glare. He grabbed her face tightly. "and how dare you to ran away from me!!" He yelled at he clenched his jaw. "Huh!!" jerking away, he closed his eyes as he tried to calm himself down. Heaving a big sigh, he lazily opened his eyes again before sliding his hands under her body as he gripped on her, making sure she's comfortable and secured in her arms. He gently picked her up with pleasing grin on his handsome face. Without saying anything he exited the room carefully.