Episode 35 𓆩🥀𓆪

 • ┈┈┈┈ ˖᪥˖࣪ ┈┈┈┈ • 

⚠︎ ᵈᵃⁿᵍᵉʳ ᵃʰᵉᵃᵈ! ⚠︎ ᵈᵃⁿᵍᵉʳ ᵃʰᵉᵃᵈ! ⚠︎ᵈᵃⁿᵍᵉʳ ᵃʰᵉᵃᵈ!!
ʸᵒᵘ'ᵛᵉ ᵇᵉᵉⁿ ʷᵃʳⁿᵉᵈ!!!
𝕰𝖕𝖎𝖘𝖔𝖉𝖊 :: 35
 • ┈┈┈┈ ˖᪥˖࣪ ┈┈┈┈ • 

Y/n woke up from her sleep when she felt something heavy on her. She lightly opened her eyes and stared at the ceiling. When did I fell sleep? As she was going to raise her head, she saw a figure lying beside her. With wide eyes, she moved away from it. With a confuse gaze she stared at his face before sniffing. He's drunk.. Sitting a little away from him she gritted her teeths as she glared at him. She wanted to kill him right there. But she knew, she will be the one who'll lose. All because of her weak body, which was lacking nutrients.

She gently rubbed her eyes and sighed but she immediately opened her eyes and glanced at her hands with shocked face before looking down at the chains lying on the ground. Raising her head, she smiled a little before staring at the door. With hopeful eyes she walked toward it. She could hear the light voices of someone talking.

“Oh hyung! When did you come?”

“just now..., where's Taehyung?”

“upstairs!”

Y/n quickly got out of the room, just to enter the other one when she heard the voice of footsteps. She hide herself behind the door of the dark room and closed her eyes.

The person looked at Taehyung through the half opened door with narrow eyes before walking toward the next room. The person opened the door and looked here and there in the dark. Y/n hold her breath in horror. Eyes completely shut as sweat dripped off her forehead.

She heard the door shutting shortly.

Y/n heaved a sigh and wiped her tear. Since when she did teared up? She wondered and closed her eyes But almost screamed when she felt a tight grasp around her neck. She gasped when the light was suddenly turned on.

The person looked at her with wide eyes and left her neck quickly. “What are you doing here??” He asked bewildered. Y/n coughed badly making him fretting about her condition. “Oh God! I didn't choke you that hard.” He patted her back in worry.

Y/n caressed her neck as she gulped down the lump. “did you not ran away from the venue? Then why are you still here??” Y/n looked up at the person shocked and that was when it clicked her. He was the one who brought her! She widened her eyes and stepped back from him in horror.

Jin stared at her with puzzled eyes. “you okay?”

..s-stay away..” she whispered when she saw him reaching out his hand for her.

And that's when he understood what she's been through. He sympathetically stared at her before engulfing her into a hug. He gently patted her back  with care. Y/n tried to free herself but soon bursted out in tears.
.
.
.

“you good now?”

Y/n hiccuped as nodded her head slightly. “... help me.. get out of this hell...” she whispered as she raised her head to look at him. “..can you?..”

Jin gazed at her before holding her hand. “let's go!” he ventured with a determined nod. With steady steps he walked toward the door with y/n behind her. But his steps came to halt when he saw someone standing on his way.

KIM TAEHYUNG!

Jin covered y/n behind himself quickly. Y/n looked at his back in confusion but nonetheless she corporated. “oh Taehyung-ah! When did you woke up?” Her breathe hitched, she clutched Jin's coat in alarm.

Taehyung had a poker face, he walked toward Jin and pushed him aside with a little force. He quickly grabbed Y/n's wrist before dragging her out of the room. Y/n shrieked in pain as she tried to free herself. Jin yelled in order to stop him but Taehyung ignored him and continued to drag her.
He pushed her inside his room and locked the door behind him in rage.

“You let him touch you? Hmm?!” he roared as he stepped forward, making y/n crawl backward in fear.

“Did you forget who is your owner, huh?!?” y/n flinched at his loud voice.

He slowly crouched down at her level and yelled in a rough voice.

“DO YOU WANT ME TO REMEMBER YOU, WHO YOU BELONG TO HUH?!?”

 • ┈┈┈┈ ˖᪥˖࣪ ┈┈┈┈ • 

Heya! How was it?

Any guess bout the next chapter?

comment﹒vote﹒share﹒follow

I will back with another episode! 🦋🥀

Till then see ya!