Episode 34 𓆩🥀𓆪

 • ┈┈┈┈ ˖᪥˖࣪ ┈┈┈┈ • 

ᵖᵃⁱⁿ ᵐᵃᵏᵉˢ ᵖᵉᵒᵖˡᵉ ᶜʰᵃⁿᵍᵉ

𝕰𝖕𝖎𝖘𝖔𝖉𝖊 :: 34
 • ┈┈┈┈ ˖᪥˖࣪ ┈┈┈┈ • 

“Taehyung!”

“Taehyung!!” fluttering his eyes he slowly looked up at his father who was calling him continuously
“you want to be a good son, right Taehyung-ah?” eyes filled with innocence and curiousnesss, he lightly nodded in response.

Mr. kim chuckled. “Since you have already turned 7 this year. It's time for your training.” he stated as he walked forward.

Taehyung lightly tilted his head but didn't dare to ask any question. Walking behind his father, he saw him opening the metal door before typing the passcode. The door opened with a creek voice.

Mr. Kim looked back at him and signalled him to come fast, to which Taehyung quickly implemented.

Curiously, he entered the room when he saw his father doing the same. The light wasn't enough for them to see around the room. Mr. Kim took the seat beside him and looked at Taehyung, who was looking around with narrowed eyes. “ap..pa!” he whispered yelled as he looked here and there.

The light was suddenly turned on, startling the poor boy. He instantly closed his eyes shut and covered his face with his little arms to protect them from the light.

“Dont worry Taehyung-ah, I'm here!” his father comforted him as he patted him from behind,“open your eyes hm?”

The little boy did what he was told, he slowly opened his eyes just to quickly shut them back. “APPA!!!” He screamed in horror. Terrified, he fell down backward. 

It's nothing Taehyung, don't be scaredy cat now! Be a man!!” Mr. Kim exclaimed as he gave a heavy gun to Taehyung before forcefully making him stand on his feets. He gripped Taehyung's tiny hands which were holding the gun. Crouching down at his level he ordered, “Open your eyes, TAEHYUNG!” Taehyung shook his head abruptly and stepped backward to leave.

TAEHYUNG!!!” Mr. Kim warned.

In fear, Taehyung slowly opened his eyes. He saw more than 10 bodies lying on the floor unconsciously. Dead or alive, no one knows. Only 2 were slumping against the pillars. Hands, legs and body all tied up.

Taehyung eyes shakened as he stared at their weak bodies. His eyes slowly started to get teary, unable to process anything.

Mr. Kim jerked Taehyung forward a little. “Taehyung listen, look straight forward and pull the trigger when i count 3. Don't be scared alright? ”