Episode 17 𓆩🥀𓆪

━───────⊹⊱✙⊰⊹───────━

Episode :: 17━───────⊹⊱✙⊰⊹───────━

Episode :: 17
━───────⊹⊱✙⊰⊹───────━

Taehyung streched lazily as he got out of his car. He slowly looked around and saw his men's cars stopping turn by turn. All of them parked their cars and vans in the underground parking lot. Taehyung lazily checked his black Gucci watch.."quite early ..."

He slowly started to walk off the elevator before giving last intense look to the van

He slowly started to walk off the elevator before giving last intense look to the van. His men also come out of the cars. Jimin looked at Taehyung's fading figure and sighed

" blind fold these beauties and tie their hands behind their backs.don't let them run away!! " He ordered and quickly left the area for the revenue.
.
.
.
Y/n was froze all the time... She couldn't process what was happening.. and why her?? She just wanted to enjoy her trip with her Kookie.. then why??

All the girls around her were no less than y/n herself.. some were crying on their condition..some were cursing their cruel fate.. some were just numbly staring at the ground... All of them.. were lost...

Suddenly, they flinched .. hearing the unexpected voice.. the door of the van wide open.. More than two men come inside the van and started tying them tightly with a wide rough rope. They all tried to free themselves.

One of the girl tried to run out of the van but before she could do anything...she was dragged back by her hairs.The male had a very strong grip on her hairs. A painful scream left her mouth. She was crying very badly...her red nose.. swollen eyes..was saying it all.. But nonetheless she still tried to free herself from his grip but in return the man got irritated by her pitiful act... He made her face him and slap her real hard. The voice of the slap echoed in the whole van or maybe out of it too.

she froze. All the girls stared at him with their shaking pupils.. their eyes held fear.. sweating because of their fear... They all were scared... Body shaking in fear..as they look at the view infront of them...

After that, no girl tried to do anything.. They all obey the orders they got.. they acted like dolls... Just how they want them to be....

Y/n was looking at everything while sobbing silently.. she didn't knew what to do... She was completely... lost...

With blind folds on their eyes, cloth on their mouth. and hands tied... They all got dragged into a big room... Full of loud music.. smell of alcohol.. smoke... But didn't stop.. They were being dragged non-stop... They didn't know where they are going...
.
.
.
Finally, the men reached the revenue.. It wasn't that loud ... The strange smell went to their nostrils.. completely unaware of the place they are in..

All of the girls were thrown into a small room.. but.. They couldn't do anything except crying and cursing their fate.. weak bodies with lack of nutrients... They hadn't eat or drink anything for days...

miserable...
.
.
.
Taehyung entered the room, where all the girls were kept... He gazed at all the beauties slowly.. But his eyes stopped at one girl.. she was resting her head on the wall.. both of her eyes and mouth tied.. hands on her body to warm herself.. she was wearing a short dress, from the last night.. still that white attire that the maids forced her to wear.. her body was slightly bruised..

But nonetheless, Taehyung still felt attracted to her

But nonetheless, Taehyung still felt attracted to her.. He really wanted to- his attention got diverted when jimin called him from behind. He absentmindedly replied as jimin put his arm around him."He have reached the revenue and.. want to meet you!" jimin stated. Taehyung nodded and quickly left the room without looking back..

When he left, Jimin deadpannedly stare at the girl.. Before following Taehyung.. But he was thinking something deeply..

Why was Taehyung staring at y/n like that?

∅ ∅ ∅

Taehyung slowly fixed his attire and smiled at the person infront before walking toward him.. looking at each other.. They both shook their hands in a formal way.

"It been so long, Taehyung-ah"

"sure, it is... Jin hyung..."
.
.
.

━───────⊹⊱✙⊰⊹───────━

Heya! How was it?

comment﹒vote﹒share﹒follow

I will back with another episode! ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Till then see ya!