Episode 15 𓆩🥀𓆪

━───────⊹⊱✙⊰⊹───────━

Episode :: 15
━───────⊹⊱✙⊰⊹───────━

A young police officer was going through a big sack of files. He stopped on one of the page and intensely stare at it for a good minute ,before opening his mouth, he called one of the officer as he fixed his glasses. “what was the name of girl again?” he asked to which the officer replied quickly. “y/n, Mr.kim!” Namjoon hummed as he sipped his tea

Y/n..

Sounds familiar..

Namjoon was thinking something very deeply.. His chain of thoughts broke when one of the officer salute him and called him...“Sir, we got some information about case -3012 mafia boss Taehyung!” Everyone's attention was now on him.. Namjoon gestured him to continue while taking another sip of his tea.

“our spies informed us that he may go to one of the illegal club in Gwangju!!” Namjoon nodded his headed in response and threw the files on the table before walking toward the big room.

Urgent meeting!” he roared.

∅ ∅ ∅

Y/n was laying down on the the cold floor... miserable.. Her whole body was shivering... She was still in last night's attire... still that short clothes.. on her little pitiful body... She was trying to cover herself with her soft yet bruised tiny hands.. For warmth...

kookie...

A lonely tear left her eye.

Without her noticing, the door of the basement, opened with a creek voice. Two strong and muscular men entered the basement.

Hearing the voice of some footsteps, y/n slowly opened her eyes .. She was trying to clear her blurry vision as she felt two strong hands around her delicate arms...

She opened her eyes abruptly and tried to free herself. “l-leave-e me-e!” she begged.

But they both Ignored her beggings and continued to drag her out of the room. She sobbed and put her full force to free herself from their tight grip.

A dark red and purple bruised mark appeared on her forearm, because of their strong hold.

Ignoring her continuous tears and pleads . They carried on to drag her like a rag doll.

Until... They reached a big black van. Y/n looked around in puzzle. With her blurry eyes, she saw one more girl around her age, was being dragged by the men. Her condition was even worse than y/n herself. The muscular men threw both of them inside the van.

Y/n winced and raised her head to see the surroundings but what she saw shocked her to core..

She saw many girls younger and older than her inside the van .. all of them had bruised and weak body.. There were all abducted like ...Just like her.

Where are they taking us!?!

Whereas, Taehyung was standing outside the van. He crossed his arms and stare at them. He saw everything with his dark orbs.. He could still hear their beggings but ignoring it, he entered his car before giving a last look to them.

start the cars !”

━───────⊹⊱✙⊰⊹───────━

Heya! How was it?

comment﹒vote﹒share﹒follow

I will back with another episode! ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Till then see ya!