Episode 19 𓆩🥀𓆪

━───────⊹⊱✙⊰⊹───────━

Episode :: 19━───────⊹⊱✙⊰⊹───────━

Episode :: 19
━───────⊹⊱✙⊰⊹───────━

Everyone clapped at the end of the bid... though most of them were dispointmented.. Just because they couldn't buy her?? How cheap of them...!

Y/n was slowly looking at everything with her tearful gaze... Her eyes were begging them to set her free... She was pitifully staring at someone.. with little hope.. her whole body was shaking..

Was that it?? Is that how her life is going to be??

She questioned herself.. Blamed herself... For coming to this hell... Why did she agreed for this trip?? So many 'why'.. but no one had answers for her...

Everyone in the revenue were either happy or disappointed but never sorrowful like her... Jimin slowly picked up the papers and walked toward them. With a slight smile on his face.. he nodded at Taehyung before passing the papers.. even though he was little confused at first but later he composed himself.. calmly.. He gave the pen to Mr. Kim before giving a little eye-smile..

"here... kindly,sign these papers Mr. Kim Seok-jin!! "

 Kim Seok-jin!! "

Flashback

"yeah hyung... Do me a favour ..."

Seokjin eyed Taehyung suspiciously.. diverting his eyes to the wine.. He gestured Taehyung to continue before sipping his liquor.. He was curious.. why would taehyung invite him to an illegal auction??

Taehyung fixed his overcoat before taking his seat beside Seokjin.. he also picked his glass of wine and elegantly sipped it.. "It will be little costly, but don't worry I will pay you back!" Taehyung said looking at him. But in return, Seokjin just rolled his eyes. " Just say it already..!"

Taehyung peacefully picked up the bottle full of wine and poured it to seokjin before keeping it to table

Taehyung peacefully picked up the bottle full of wine and poured it to seokjin before keeping it to table... "the bid.. It will start soon.. you have to be a spendthrift for a moment..." Seokjin calmly nodded at his words. "Mhm.. continue..." he said looking at the stage infront of them.. taehyung also gazed at the stage.. "you have to bid on a girl in white dress.. no matter what..." staring at his wine, he slowly swirl it... before gulping it down "... And don't worry... She will be presented at last only..."

∅ ∅ ∅

Seokjin lazily grabbed the paper with a slight smile ... he was going to sign it when all the sudden... One of the Taehyung's man rushed to the revenue.. He quickly went to Taehyung to report something urgently..

He was slightly ..panicking..

Taehyung stared at the guard with his dark orbs.. annoyed.. he nodded his head.. gesturing him to speak.. "That police officer-" all the attention was on him now.. "police officer what??" Taehyung glared at the gaurd. " they somehow got to know our location..." all the people presented in the revenue gasped... Taehyung abruptly stood up from his chair and grabbed the poor guard's collar "where the fuck is he??" he roared. Because of fear... the guard slowly muttered under this breath.. "...h-he is-s" "fucking speak before I load this bullets in your body" Taehyung warned him in anger... " they ar-e reaching the revenue at full speed-d..!!" Leaving his collar abruptly.. He kicked the table in rage..

"fucking..Damn it!!"

.
.
.

━───────⊹⊱✙⊰⊹───────━

Heya! How was it?

comment﹒vote﹒share﹒follow

I will back with another episode! ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Till then see ya!