Episode 32 𓆩🥀𓆪

• ┈┈┈┈ ˖᪥˖࣪ ┈┈┈┈ • 

ⁱ ᶜᵒᵘˡᵈ ᵗᵉᵃʳ ʸᵒᵘ ᵃᵖᵃʳᵗⁱᶠ ⁱ ʷᵃⁿᵗᵉᵈ

ⁱᶠ ⁱ ʷᵃⁿᵗᵉᵈ..
𝕰𝖕𝖎𝖘𝖔𝖉𝖊 :: 32
 • ┈┈┈┈ ˖᪥˖࣪ ┈┈┈┈ • 

Terrified, y/n widened her eyes in shock. She looked at Taehyung with her shaking eyes and blurry view. Her head was paining very much. Her mind was in chaos. She wanted to yell at him but nothing came out of her mouth. Tears were flowing down her cheeks unstoppably.

Taehyung internally laughed at her. His face was just inch away from her. He could hear her loud heartbeats. He darkly gazed at her tearful eyes. Travelling down his gaze to her nose and then her soft lips. Looking at her, he felt something inside him.

Taehyung slowly started to close their non-existing distance. He was going to kiss her but y/n quickly turned her head side ways, in surprise. She tightly closed her eyes as she gulped hard.

She could hear the light voice of shaking metal at the time she moved.

Taehyung scoffed with a smirk on his face. With a soft yet very dark gaze, he tucked one of the strand of her hair behind her ear. He tilted his face a little, “Do you really think you can get away from me after all that, hmm?”

She said nothing and he already expected her silence, without waiting for her reply, he jerked her face toward him and pressed his lips against her with force.

Y/n's eyes widened in shock. She looked at his closed eyes in terror. She wasn't able to process anything happening. She just froze, unable to think anything.

Taehyung didn't move his lips, he stayed unmoved. A big smirk made it's way on his face when he noticed her frozen figure.

Finally raising his head , he looked at her in proud. As if he won a big award. He gently touched his lips and mysteriously smiled.

mm.. just as I thought... you taste good…!”

Taehyung commented and turned to leave the room. He lightly pushed the door before giving the last glance to Y/n. “It was only a warning this time. Try running away from me next time and you will see my wrath!!” he roared and left the room.

Helplessly laying on the bed, y/n stared at the ceiling as she tightened her fist. Her emotionless eyes were digging holes inside the wall. After taking her time to recover, she gripped the white sheets tightly when she tried to leave the bed. The moment she moved her hand, she left something heavy. But without giving much thought about it, she tried to sit. Because of the heavy, somehow she couldn't even move her hands. Confused, she looked at her hands. And,

That was the moment she realised she was chained...

᪥ ᪥ ᪥

“Taehyung!!”

Jimin called him, when he saw Taehyung walking down the stairs. Jimin had a unpleasant expression on his face. He looked at Taehyung and nodded his head as a signal.

Taehyung peered at Jimin suspiciously. With bored eyes, he walked down stairs, where Jimin was standing. Taehyung raised his eyebrow and looked at him.

“Someone tried to hack into our system!” Jimin informed as he clenched his jaw.

Taehyung examined him as he poked his inner cheek. He slightly rubbed his nose in stress before cracking his knuckles.

Who dare to hack into the merciless mafia's system? Whoever it is, they are simply seeking their death. No one have the audacity to challenge the King of the underworld i.e Kim Taehyung. He is sure that person is upto something and Taehyung won't let him go that easily. He have to pay the price for challenging the ruthless mafia.

Who?”

We.. didn't get much information about him, but it was someone named 'SG' for sure !!”

 didn't get much information about him, but it was someone named 'SG' for sure !!”

 • ┈┈┈┈ ˖᪥˖࣪ ┈┈┈┈ • 

Heya! How was it?

Any guess bout the next chapter?

comment﹒vote﹒share﹒follow

I will back with another episode! 🦋🥀

Till then see ya!