Episode 13 𓆩🥀𓆪

━───────⊹⊱✙⊰⊹───────━

Episode :: 13━───────⊹⊱✙⊰⊹───────━

Episode :: 13
━───────⊹⊱✙⊰⊹───────━

The door locked..

Y/n looked at the person in shock. Taehyung smirked looking at her frozen figure and slowly took steady steps toward her, “you made me wait so long” . He seductively stared at her, who was looking at him with her shaking eyes..

Reaching.. Taehyung slowly bend down at her level, as y/n was shorter than him...“ready babes?” he slowly whispered in his deep husky voice..y/n flinched badly and stepped away from him.

Taehyung simply rolled his eyes and lazily removed his jacket. Y/n slowly tried to open the door of the room but it was already locked from outside..

Shit—

Suddenly, cold fingers touched her bare shoulder.. She flinched and immediately looked back.. Her eyes soon met with pair of dark orbs.. they were not even inch away from each other..

Taehyung gently slide his fingers on y/n's arms.. She got many goosebumps.. just by his one touch..“why so hurry.” he let out a chuckle and threw his tie somewhere..

Y/n was thinking hard to get out from this situation. She was looking at everywhere but him.. Taehyung loosened some of the buttons of his shirt and pushed y/n to the wall. Her body jerked badly.

Looking at her lips, he slowly closed the distance between them. Y/n moved her head left and right to avoid him. She was trying to make him stay away from her.. but Taehyung forcefully made her look straight..

Tears were threatening to fall. Eyes shut tightly... in fear..

But nonetheless, she still wiggled.. which made Taehyung angry. He darkly yelled at her.. scared... she sobbed.. drop by drop her pearl her tears fell on his hand. He was going to kiss her, but feeling her warm tears on his hand.

He melted a little..

Gently... he left her figure and let her slide down on the floor.. sobbing silently..

He stared at her miserable figure. She was crying hard, warm tears were leaking from her eyes. Crossing her hands, she rested her head on her knees. Trying to comfort herself in the very short dress. She was thinking of every possible negative thing,which may happen with her..

Taehyung, on the other hand, had something in his eyes. It showed different emotions.. While looking at her pitiful figure.. He saw her tearful eyes..her red nose.. her tightly shut plump lips ...

She was scared...scared of him..

Taehyung cursed under his breath and went to shower to calm himself down ... But before he could enter, he announced something to y/n..

get out…!”
.
.
.

━───────⊹⊱✙⊰⊹───────━

Heya! How was it?

comment﹒vote﹒share﹒follow

I will back with another episode! ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Till then see ya!