Episode 37 𓆩🥀𓆪

┈┈┈┈ ˖˖ ┈┈┈┈

ₑcₕₒₑₛ ₒf gᵤᵢₗₜ ₐₙd ₒbₛₑₛₛᵢₒₙ

cₕₒₑₛ f gᵤᵢₗₜ d bₛₑₛₛᵢₒ

𝕰𝖕𝖎𝖘𝖔𝖉𝖊 37
┈┈┈┈ ˖˖ ┈┈┈┈

Fluttering her eyes, y/n slowly opened them, greeted by a blurry gaze and a light pastel-colored ceiling, yet again in an unknown place – the fourth time, to be exact.

Clutching her head, she groaned in pain when a familiar voice cut through the confusion. "Oh, you're up?" Startled, y/n quickly backed away from the source, only to find them assuring her. "It's me, Jin!" He sat gently across her on the bed, calming her. "It's ok.. you're safe now.. We are at my secret hideout that no one knows about...not even Taehyung"

Y/n heaved a sigh, letting herself relax until a realization struck her. She jolted towards Jin, pleading, "...can you, um, give me your phone,..please?" Urgency rose in her, as she impatiently waited for his reply. Even a few seconds felt like hundred minutes.

Confused but cooperative, Jin handed over his phone, and as soon as she got it, she turned to Google to search about—

"If you're going to search for Jung Hoseok, don't. He's all over the news," he paused. "News has it that he was found almost dead in his own house...You know him?"

Tears welled up in her eyes as she nodded. "...He died because of me... That mafia killed him! If he hadn't come across me, he would've lived well. It's all because of me! me! me!" Her tears flowed continosly as she blamed herself for his death.

Jin..was truly speechless...

He didn't know what to say... Heck, he never comforted anyone in his life before! oh god, Jin licked his lips before attempting to console her, "Hey, uhm..it's not your fault, mhm? He... did what he thought was right to protect you, deliberately, didn't he?" He awkwardly but softly patted her shoulder.

Y/n continued sobbing, blaming herself for Jungkook's injury and Hoseok's death. She tightly gripped her hair in distress. "Ughh...I shouldn't have come to this damn trip!! It's all because of me..!!" She whimpered, "You should leave too; otherwise you will also—"

"Shhh, calm down, hm? calm down.." Jin patted her back, "its better for you to leave as soon as possible.. We don't know what might happen next, so you should keep yourself safe!" He sighed before continuing, "I know him very well... He won't back down until he gets what he wants," he added, looking at her with pity.

"I'm sorry you're going through all this because of him" y/n shook her head, expressing her frustration. "I don't even know what he wants from me. He neither kills me nor lets me live peacefully. I didn't even do anything to him," she ranted as she grabbed her aching head.