Episode 29 𓆩🥀𓆪

 • ┈┈┈┈ ˖᪥˖࣪ ┈┈┈┈ • 

ⁱᵗ ˡᵒᵒᵏᵉᵈ ˢᵒ ᵖᵉʳᶠᵉᶜᵗ ᵇᵘᵗ ⁱᵗ ᵉⁿᵈᵉᵈ ˢᵒ ˢᵒᵒⁿ

𝕰𝖕𝖎𝖘𝖔𝖉𝖊 :: 29
 • ┈┈┈┈ ˖᪥˖࣪ ┈┈┈┈ • 

“What do you mean??” Hoseok asked, confused. As far as he remember, he did not owe anything to him nor did he took anything from him. He was damn sure about that. Glaring at Taehyung, he spatted. “What is your purpose!?”

Taehyung frowned at Hoseok. “Oh, no need to hide it from me! I know very well what are you trying to hide so hard!!” he commented sarcastically. Slowly walking backward to the couch,Taehyung chucked. “ That's why, I have a deal for you...!!”

“what deal??” Hoseok asked annoyed. He clearly wasn't interested in any kind of deal.  Nor he wanted to see him anymore.“See if you don't leave now, I'm calling police!—”  “shhhh!!!” Taehyung shushed him as he sat on the couch. “Hear me out first! I don't like disturbance!!”

Hoseok peered at him before gritting his teeths. “you give me what I want...” Taehyung slowly gazed at the room upstairs before moving his orbs back to Hoseok. “...and I let you live!”

᪥ ᪥ ᪥

“ahh, what's taking him so long!” Y/n mentally whined as she straightened her back. Heaving a sigh, she slowly walked toward the door and was going to open it. But coincidentally or not, Mrs. Choi had already opened the door from outside.

They both gasped in surprise. Looking at each other, they quickly fixed their composure before smiling at one another.

“Aren't you asleep my dear?” Mrs. Choi asked as she set her foot inside. Y/n shook her head as she slide aside to let her enter the room. Mrs. Choi gently smiled at her before slowly patting her head. “Let me put you on sleep.” Nodding lazily, Y/n walked back to her bed and laid there comfortably. Mrs. Choi gracefully followed her and put y/n's head on her lap as she sat down on the bed. Lightly caressing her hair with love, she smiled sadly.

I'm sorry baby...

She gently whispered . But alas, y/n didn't heard anything as she had already dozed off...into deep sleep...

᪥ ᪥ ᪥

Hoseok growled as he tried to punch Taehyung. But unfortunately, Taehyung had already grabbed his fist. “Just because I'm dealing with you in peace, doesn't mean I won't fight!!” Tightening his grip he threw Hoseok away.

Aish—

Stumbling, Hoseok got thrown into a big table. He winced in pain and gritted his teeths. Collecting himself, Hoseok abruptly ran to Taehyung, who was walking toward the stairs. Hoseok  rudely grabbed his shoulder and turned him before punching him real hard on his face. “OVER MY DEAD BODY!!” he roared as he breathed heavily. He knew what Taehyung was referring to. He wasn't stupid to make a dangerous mafia angry but things are complicated now.