Episode 16 𓆩🥀𓆪

━───────⊹⊱✙⊰⊹───────━

Episode :: 16━───────⊹⊱✙⊰⊹───────━

Episode :: 16
━───────⊹⊱✙⊰⊹───────━

“Mr. Choi do you know when will he go?” Namjoon questioned, Sitting on a big chair with his legs crossed.

Every officer were also sitting on the chairs around a big table in a meeting room.. All of them had a serious face...
the environment was very tensed, because they finally got some information about the Mafia Boss , who they were trying to catch from so long..

“we.. don't know sir..” the officer said in disappointment. Namjoon sighed looking down.. “call the teams, we are going to Gwangju” He announced before raising his head to look at every officer. The officers looked at each other worriedly.

“Team - 2050 will check the north side of Gwangju. . . Team - 0808 will go to West. . . whereas,Team - 6969 will leave for South. . . and. . . Team - 1712 will move to east..”

with me..”

“yes sir!” Everyone responded and stood up in respect as Namjoon also stood up from his chair. He rushed out of the meeting room as he phone called one of his senior.

Kim Namjoon on call! We need 4 teams urgently !!”

“Kim Namjoon on call! We need 4 teams urgently !!”

∅ ∅ ∅

“Do you like her??” Jimin asked out of blue as he streched his arms and legs while yawning. Taehyung cared less and continued to drive his car. Waiting for his answer, Jimin grabbed his phone and started scrolling down. but he raised his head again when he didn't get Taehyung's answer “ohhh~ you do!” jimin slyly smirked at him. Taehyung irritatedly rolled his eyes. “NO!” he roared.

“Then why you become lenient toward her? You didn't force her to have a one night stand with you.. Heck! You didn't even let me do that!” jimin uttered hurriedly. “because. . .” Taehyung started.. jimin gazed at taehyung with curious eyes. “because I didn't want to!” Taehyung monotonously muttered. Jimin rolled his eyes in annoyance. “whatever you say!”

Taehyung ignored him and gripped the steering  wheel as he turned his car to left side. For a second , y/n's beautiful face came in front of his eyes...her light brown eyes.. her plump lips..her delicate body—.. but he quickly shook his head in disapproval. The grip on the steering wheel tightened..

Why i am thinking of her !?

He blinked abruptly to clear his thoughts while looking at the road infront of him

He blinked abruptly to clear his thoughts while looking at the road infront of him. He was dozed off until Jimin shook him a little.

Jimin chuckled at his conditions. “ohh! By the way, how much you think we will get today??” Taehyung collected himself and quickly give his attention to jimin. He stared at him and slowly smirked. “not less than 5 millions!”

Jimin smiled as he rested his head on the seat. “That y/n girl will be our jackpot today. Don't you think?! ” he stated. “I really wanted to have a— ” “enough!” Taehyung kicked jimin's leg to stop him. “ Chill !! I'm not doing 'it' bro! ” jimin replied stressedly, while trying not to make his friend angry.

Closing his eyes, he  again muttered under his breath...

anyways, i can't do it in future too.. Afterall she's going to be sell very soon.. ”

.
.
.

━───────⊹⊱✙⊰⊹───────━

Heya! How was it?

comment﹒vote﹒share﹒follow

I will back with another episode! ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Till then see ya!