Episode 36 𓆩🥀𓆪

 • ┈┈┈┈ ˖᪥˖࣪ ┈┈┈┈ • 

ᵂᵒʳˡᵈ ⁱˢ ᵃ ˢᶜᵃʳʸ ᵖˡᵃᶜᵉ

𝕰𝖕𝖎𝖘𝖔𝖉𝖊 :: 36
 • ┈┈┈┈ ˖᪥˖࣪ ┈┈┈┈ • 

Warninng :: Sexual assault

Y/N's body shivered as she stared at him, she tried to put a distance between them as he walked towards her.

Taehyung jeered at her trembling figure. His eyes were the ones you would see on a wild animal. A predator. He was a wolf and she was a lamb with no escape. He grabbed her shoulders tightly,

"You should behave like a good doll of mine! Nobody is allowed to touch you except ME! ME! YOU BELONG TO ME!" He pushed her onto the bed and pinned her down onto the mattress.

"YOU ARE MINE! AND ONCE I'M DONE WITH YOU, YOU WILL NEVER FORGET THAT!" he shouted.

Y/N's eyes filled with tears as she struggled against his grip. Taehyung smiled at her lovingly as he caresses her face.

"You look beautiful like this, Doll." he said as he moved a strand of hair from Y/N's scared face. He grabbed her fists and tugged her towards him.

"So terrified. So helpless." he continued. He pulled Y/N into his lap. Their faces were inches apart. Y/N could smell the alcohol lacing his breath. He was drunk. He wasn't in his right mind when he was drunk. He was a puppet and alcohol was his master.

"I'm a human being!" Y/N cried " Not some doll. Especially not yours!" her cheek stung. Taehyung struck her across the face.

"NEVER TALK BACK TO ME! YOU HEAR ME YOU ARE MY DOLL, THAT'S IT!" He grabbed her by the jaw and forced his lips onto hers. He pushed his tongue inside her mouth as he deepened the kiss. His cold hands slithered to her waist as he pulled her closer. He started to trail kisses down her neck slowly. Y/N clutched the bedsheets, feeling the warm tears stream down her face as she stared at the ceiling.

"Your lips... so soft... so sweet." Taehyung muttered as he came back up to meet Y/N's eyes. She inhaled sharply as he leaned in again. She was expecting his lips to attack her mouth once more but instead the sound of ceramic shattering against something rang throughout the room. Taehyung was on his knees, clutching his head in pain and shock. Blood. So much blood was dripping from the side of his head.

Jin's fingers trembled as he clutched the broken vase. He looked a little shaken and extremely livid.

"What the f*ck is wrong with you Taehyung?!" he hollered "How can you just force yourself onto her like that? She isn't your doll!!" Jin pounced at Taehyung, connecting his fist with his face repeatedly. Taehyung tried to push Jin off but his blood was in his eyes, hindering his vision and making him miss.

With a final punch in the gut Jin approached Y/N. He took off his coat and handed it to her.

"I'm so sorry I let him do this to you. I-I should have come quicker." he cried as he hugged her.

"....let's go...."

Y/N clutched Jin's coat as he led her out of the room. He shut the door behind them. They could hear Taehyung's shouts as they left,

"YOU CAN'T RUN Y/N!" He shouted. " YOU WILL ALWAYS BE MY PROPERTY!"

.

.

.

"Relax Hun..." Jin cooed as he saw Y/N fiddling with the bottom of the coat. They were in Jin's car. The rain was beating against the windows forcefully. Y/N felt so small in the passenger's seat wearing Jin's large coat.  She stuffed her hands into her pockets to stop herself and she stared out the window. Her eyes landed on a large display. A news reporter was plastered on it, showing something...

"STOP THE CAR"

Surprised at  Y/N sudden shout, Jin pulled over and stopped the car. She unbuckled her seatbelt and exited the car. Jin followed her, curious what made her act that way. Y/N's breath hitched as she clung onto Jin.

"Hey! What's wrong Y/N?" he concerned.

"... recently, the owner of Jung Enterprise has passed. We suspect it was murder. He was shot while he was at home, information is that he..."

 • ┈┈┈┈ ˖᪥˖࣪ ┈┈┈┈ • 

Heya! How was it?

First of all,  I humbly apologize for very late update. I was so busy in my life that I totally forget I have precious readers waiting for the next episode, sowwy ;-;

Secondly!!! HAPPY TAEHYUNGIE DAY TO Y'ALL!

Thirdly, Happy belated bday to me as well :)

Fourthly, HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YALL!!!

Fifthly - I won 2nd place in am award show , all thnx to this book,  and to you ♡

♡ All the editing is done by GR0DZz do check out her work!
Thankyou so much for helping me hun!

Any guess bout the next chapter?

comment﹒vote﹒share﹒follow

I will back with another episode! 🦋🥀

Till then see ya!