Episode 22 𓆩🥀𓆪

━───────⊹⊱✙⊰⊹───────━

Episode :: 22━───────⊹⊱✙⊰⊹───────━

Episode :: 22
━───────⊹⊱✙⊰⊹───────━

Running on the long road alone with her bare feets... She breathed heavily... looking around with her blurry vision.. With hope.. She tried to think of something.. But her mind was numb... clutching the hem of her dress, she ran... She ran wherever her feets leads to.. anywhere in the empty roads of Gwangju but—.. not that place...

miserable...

It was nightime... That's why all the streets and roads were dark.. looking around in pitch black.. She gasped.. When suddenly a bright light came into the contact with her body... That was when she realised the car coming toward her in full speed... But it was too late for her to run away with her bruised and pitied body...

Thud!

With a loud voice her body fell on the road... With a bounce her head fell sideways.. and finally she slowly closed her eyes.. shocked.. The door of the car abruptly opened...a young man in his 20's came out of it..along with the car driver.. the driver gasped seeing the young lady body unconciously lying on the road.. He continuosly bowed to the young man .. feeling sorry.. But he was just staring at the unconcious girl lying infront of him...

Though the driver stopped the car at last moment.. But he couldn't Ignore the slightest contact between her and the car. “I'm so sorry sir.. It won't happen again I—” the driver apologised. But the man ignored his words and picked up the unconcious body of the poor girl from the road..

open the door!” he ordered

The driver quickly followed his boss's order and went to open the door of the car. The man gently laid the girl on the back seat and put her head on his thigh.. looking up, he cockily raised his eyebrow...“what are you waiting for? Start the car!!”

“ye-ye— Mr. Jung!!” rushing to the driving seat the driver start the car.

Whereas, Jung Hoseok gazed at the girl lovingly... He was going to leave her there before... But—after seeing her miserable condition... His eyes softened... Her condition was worst... She had bruises all over her body.. pale skin..chapped lips... Blood spots.. her whole body had red-blue marks specially on her forearms..

Pitiful...

Sadly looking at her...his heart melted.. she had to go through so much in such young age... Caressing her hairs softly.. He sighed...

..What did you go through little girl?...
.
.
.

What did you go through little girl?

━───────⊹⊱✙⊰⊹───────━

Heya! How was it?

I just wrote this chapter in 30m press F 🌚

comment﹒vote﹒share﹒follow

I will back with another episode! ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Till then see ya!