Episode 10 𓆩🥀𓆪

━───────⊹⊱✙⊰⊹───────━

ᵀᵉʳʳᵒʳˢ ᵈᵒⁿ'ᵗ ᵖʳᵉʸ ᵒⁿ ⁱⁿⁿᵒᶜᵉⁿᵗ ᵛⁱᶜᵗⁱᵐˢ

Episode :: 10
━───────⊹⊱✙⊰⊹───────━

"why can't you understand! She is lost..! " somi yelled in frustration. The officer lazily looked at her. "Miss, it's not even 24 hours yet. We will try to search for her after 24 hours" he tired to reason himself and continued checking the files. She tightened her fist, trying to calm herself.

"but if something happens with her in the mean time??" she looked up and glared at the officer. "Will you take the responsibility officer...?"

The officer looked up at her with the little surprise."She is not a kid anymore, and she may be wondering somewhere!" he said looking straight in her eyes.

"But,it's her time first time here, in south korea! She don't even know any streets and road. She is a total new to this environment!"

"but miss- we can't take any action unless it's past 24 hours already. Kindly, try to understand.."

She sighed.

Somi was going to say something again but was cut off by a voice of a ringtone. She slowly grabbed her phone and saw her mom calling her.

She was at loss. She didn't know what to even tell her. That her son met with an accident.. or that he is on the death bed?? She gripped her hair in frustration. And went out of the police station hurriedly.

The officer stared at her fading figure and shook his head.

"Mr. Kim! We got the information about him." other officer said looking at his senior. Namjoon stood up from his chair and walked toward him. He had a built up body,perfect for a police officer.He had the dominant aura around him.

Namjoon took the files and opened it "V was found near amusement park..hmm.." He stared at the blurry pics infront of him, there was V, in black attire with his men, it was only 2 pics but it meant so much as a proof against him.

It was strange..

Why would a dangerous mafia visit a amusement park? Unless- Namjoon glared at the pictures of V and clutched the papers in anger.

∅ ∅ ∅

"H-hello? Somi ? how's jungkook?" she can hear her mother's heavy breathings.."how's my son? Somi!! Why aren't you saying anything!!" her mother yelled at her...

"m-mom-"

Her mother froze.

"mom.." somi sobbed. She didn't know what to say..

"baby, shush hmm? Mommy's here for you, don't cry baby please" her mother tried comfort her.. she was broken too.. But her children's are always her first priority..

"m-mom, jungkook.." she sluttered , clutching the hem of her skirt.. She cried.."h-he is sleeping deeply,I-I told him to wake up, but-but he's not listening to me,I-I don't know mo-m-" she hicupped.

Her mom silently teared up. "I will tell him to wake up.. don't worry.. He won't deny her mom, aby.." she whispered. "im h-here"

Somi listened to her mom's comfort words. She knew her mom was crying too, but she was trying to stay strong for somi,she knew. Jungkook stayed with their mother in north-america. When he left for a trip, their mother stayed back there. Only somi is staying in Korea, as she is the trainee in the music industry. Their father is out of the country because of business purposes. Still unaware of the conditions of his dearest son..

Somi's body shook a little, thinking about their father's reaction...

How's she gonna tell their father about jungkook??

━───────⊹⊱✙⊰⊹───────━

Heya! How was it?

comment﹒vote﹒share﹒follow

I will back with another episode!

Till then see ya!