Episode 23 𓆩🥀𓆪

━───────⊹⊱✙⊰⊹───────━

Episode :: 23━───────⊹⊱✙⊰⊹───────━

Episode :: 23
━───────⊹⊱✙⊰⊹───────━

Her life was was a mess.. No one believes that a school trip could change anything in someone's life.. But in her case.. her whole life changed because of a fucking school trip.. a simple trip... Where she was supposed to play with her friends.. Here she was lying on the bed alone... When she was supposed to have fun with her classmates.. Here she was sleeping with her whole body covered with band aids...

alas...

“take care of her properly...” Hoseok ordered before staring at y/n softly... “Mr. Jung ...i want to talk something about her health...” the doctor looked nervous... Hoseok slightly nodded and looked at the doctor with curious eyes..

“she had to go through a lot in such young age... Because of that.. It may effect her brain... and… ”

“...and what?..”

The doctor softly gazed at the unconcious body of y/n and sighed...

“.. She may.. become traumatized because of it ....”
.
.
.

∅ ∅ ∅

∅ ∅ ∅

It's been days already... many people even may have forgotten that even attend an illegal auction.. Many lost their lives.. But who remembers?? None... Except their loved ones..

Namjoon shared his deepest condolences to the wounded and dead officer's families.. But it can't change anything now...

You were lucky.. But next time you will see Kim Taehyung…”

He said as gripped the pen tightly in anger... almost breaking it... Gritting his teeths.. He glared at the empty glass on the table... The door of his office slowly opened.. “get out!” he ordered.. not much interested in any interaction... But he lazily raised his head to check who it was, when he didn't got any response... poking his inner cheek with his tongue in annoyance, he looked at the person.. the man who just entered the office smirked looking at him...

Namjoon slowly stood up from the chair and fixed his clothes before walking off.. “kindly, meet other officers first sir... Before directing entering the senior's officer...!” saying that Namjoon opened the door to leave but stopped when he heard the reply of the latter...

you...wanted to catch that bloody Mafia King don't you??.. ” the man cockily said before turning around to face Namjoon.. Who was already staring at him with his fierce eyes...

“what are you trying to say Mr??”

“what can I even say Mr. Kim... I'm just here to help you…” he smirked...

“and... Why you want to help me?? I'm pretty sure you have a purpose of your own..!!” Namjoon said loudly as he took steady steps towards the unknown man...

“Ofcourse!” the man chuckled “ofcourse Mr. Kim!  otherwise why do you think I'm here…?”

Namjoon stared at the man with a raised eyebrow.. when he saw him walking toward the table..“why? Did he do any bad-deed to you??” Namjoon questioned as he saw the man picking up the empty glass from the table... The man slightly smiled at Namjoon “no…he can't do anything to me... But—…he snatched one of my loved one from me...” he ended it with a painful smile... eyes filled with tears...

Namjoon stared at him..lost at words.. he cleared his throat and “what do you want to do then…?”

The man shooked his head lightly and blinked many times to clear his blurry vision before evilly chuckling as slowly slipped the empty glass on the floor... The glass scattered...piece by piece ... everywhere

“..The end…!!”
.
.
.

━───────⊹⊱✙⊰⊹───────━

Heya! How was it?

Guess who is he??

comment﹒vote﹒share﹒follow

I will back with another episode! ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Till then see ya!