Episode 27 𓆩🥀𓆪

━───────⊹⊱✙⊰⊹───────━

Episode :: 27━───────⊹⊱✙⊰⊹───────━

Episode :: 27
━───────⊹⊱✙⊰⊹───────━

kookie…

“he is someone special to me... He cares for me... pampers me.. way too much” y/n smiled softly. “he would beat the one who try to bully me... that bastard always protect me from anything” she chuckled with eyes filled with tears... laying on the bed completely , she closed her eyes... “i still remember that day…” she said as she remembered something...

• FLASHBACK •

sniff…

“yah!! Don't bully him!!”

a little girl yelled.. before running toward the group of the boys... pushing everyone aside.. She stood in front of the little boy..protecting him.. “step back!!” she ordered.. looking directly into their eyes..“who told you to bully him huh??” she screamed before spreading her arms to cover him...

The bullies chuckled in response.. One of the boy stepped forward and pushed her backward with his finger. “now.. now.. you will stop us?” the boy smirked.. staring at him.. in mockery… Y/n glared at him and slapped him hard. “yes! I will!!” she roared.

gasp!—

the boys gasped in shock.. the leader frowned before wiping the blood from his lips.. glaring at her, he grabbed her hair tightly..

y/n yelled in pain

HOW.DARE.YOU!!” the leader screamed at her before tightening his grip..y/n gritted her teeths and head-bumped him..hard…

“y-you—” the leader sluttered and covered his nose..in pain... But soon realised.. His nose was bleeding.. He gasped in horror... Taking the chance, Y/n abruptly grabbed the little boy's wrist and ran away with him quickly..

Running around…she entered a empty room.. pushing him inside before locking the door... She breathed heavily… “are you ok??” the little boy looked at her with his doe eyes..his eyes were filled with tears... hesitatedly he nodded…

Ahh…

Heaving a sigh.. She rested near the wall. “that's a relief…!”

The boy hesitatedly turn his head to look at her and whispered lowly “t-thank y-you—...” y/n smiled and patted his shoulder gently..“it's ok! Don't worry... My brother will take care of everything” she said warmly “Oh! By the way, I'm y/n.. Nice to meet you!” she chuckled before raising her hand for a hand shake..

The boy stared at her hand before hand shaking with her.. gently...

jungkook…my name…” he smiled gazing at her...

Okie-dokie, kookie!!” she chimed...

• FLASHBACK ENDS •

“that was the time i first met him..” y/n said sadly...“now.. He have become more manly... more muscular.. and more strong…than me…” she chuckled..

“don't you want to meet him?” Hoseok asked with curious yet sorrowful gaze…opening her eyes, y/n stared at the roof and sighed…

“i want to…but— i don't know where is he and…i don't want him to look at me in such pathetic condition…”

Hoseok looked down and slowly tilted his head “should i…find him… for you?…” he asked hesitatedly.. y/n abruptly stood up and looked at him.. shocked. “can you??”
.
.
.

 “can you??”

∅ ∅ ∅

Taehyung tilted his head as he smoked... “soon…” he smirked

knock-knock!

poking his cheeks with his tongue.. he stare at the door before letting Jimin in.. Jimin looked at Taehyung up to down as cleared his throat..
“why are you here?” Taehyung asked.. annoyed..., Jimin licked his lips as he smirked at Taehyung. “i have a good news for you…!” Taehyung lazily crushed his cigarette and looked up at jimin with curious eyes…

“what?”

we have found her!” Jimin chuckled.

Hearing the news, Taehyung's eyes lit up... standing up from the chair quickly, He grinned.. grabbing the picture of the girl, he laughed wholeheartedly ,looking at it…

“ found you!!”
.
.
.

━───────⊹⊱✙⊰⊹───────━

Heya! How was it?

comment﹒vote﹒share﹒follow

I will back with another episode! ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Till then see ya!