Episode 4 𓆩🥀𓆪

 • ┈┈┈┈ ˖᪥˖࣪ ┈┈┈┈ • 

ᶠᵘⁿ ʷⁱᵗʰ ˢᵒᵐᵉ ᵍᵘⁿˢEpisode :: 04

ᶠᵘⁿ ʷⁱᵗʰ ˢᵒᵐᵉ ᵍᵘⁿˢ
Episode :: 04

 • ┈┈┈┈ ˖᪥˖࣪ ┈┈┈┈ • 

"uff!" y/n tossed her bag and dramatically fell on her bed tiredly... tiresome... She slowly closed her eyes and started drifting to sleep.

Knock-knock

Aish-

Getting up, she cursed under her breath and slowly opened the door. A bunny head popped up through little space. "you ready?"

"for what?"

Jungkook look at her with a 'wtf' face.

"you are kidding, right?" he had a neutral look. Y/n simply replied with a sarcastic smile.

Jungkook quickly pushed y/n in the room and walked passed her. He opened her bag hurriedly and started searching for a comfortable dress.

"yah!! What you think you are doing huh??" y/n yelled at him while trying to stop him.

"wait a minute girl!" he motioned her "what the freak is this??" he asked bewildered while picking a plastic bag with his veiny hand..

Shit- not my undergarments!!

when y/n saw what was in his hands. She quickly jumped at him and snatch that bag and throw it somewhere.

Because of the sudden action, she lost her balance and directly fell on jungkook, who looked completely shocked as well.

Because of sudden impact ,he fell back on his butt, with y/n hugging him..she also fell with him... Y/n slowly looked up and locked her eyes with jungkook's... They could easily hear each other's heart beats... The atmosphere was calm yet tensed... Jungkook's eyes landed on y/n soft and delicate lips...