Censorship

I know some people will probably get mad at me for this, but quite frankly I've tried to be nice and understanding and I'm getting tired of addressing it. I have been getting numerous rude comments over the fact that I used the word "bullcrap" in the Steve and Nancy bathroom scene. I understand obviously, that everyone is entitled to their opinion, but I write fanfiction for fun and it is simply not fun anymore when I get daily rude comments about what the real line is and how cringy it is and so on and so forth.

I know what the real line is. I know that I'm allowed to use curse words. I have nothing against curse words. Bi3t I choose to write my stories wothout them due to a personal preferance. I feel that it is my right to do that just as much as it is yours to think it is annoying and cringy and make you not want to read the story anymore. If you don't want to read my book because I censor out the curse words, that's fine.

But please, please, please stop commenting about it because it is so disheatening to go through all of these prodominantly lovely, kind, and amusing comments only to be met with the same criticisms over and over and over again. From this point on if I see anymore comments like this I will delete them. I hope this does not turn you off from my story, but if it does I will deal with that and continie trying my best to have fun and provide whoever remains with an entertaining story. Thank you.