love.

Flashback ~

Y/n POV
The bomb started blasting i ran to outside. Because it was blasting one by one so i had time to run. I ran to the backyard and there was a wall. I jumped to the other side and the last bomb also blasted. At the same place where i were. I was on the floor as i was kind of near to the bomb. But i was okay. Because this one bomb was not so dangerous it was small bomb i Just got some scratches.

I had no idea what should I do. I should go to Kim's or Kingfishers. Then i felt kind a dizzy so i just went to nearby park and i vomited there. It is happening with me for really long time.
I first went to one of the place which i bought, an apartment. No one really knows about that. I went there. There were everything which i needed i had money there too.
I went to one local doctor because i was feeling so much weird.

Doc: yes, tell me.

Y/n : um actually i am feeling weird from couple of weeks and today i feel like it is increasing so much.

Doc: um... okay. So what you feel in your body?

Y/n: umm....yeah, like mood swings and i feels like craving for food, sometime i feel disgusted from food's smell. And vomating is also some times.

Doc: okay so tell me when you had your pariod last time?

Y/n: uh....last month, it will start soon.

Doc: and when did you had sex?

Y/n: umm(felt awkward) maybe 3 weeks ago. (Whsipered)

Doc: did you use protection?

Y/n: ig no.

Doc: okay okay.
So these are the medicine y/n. But i want you to have a pregnancy test. Just buy 2 or 3 and check it.

Y/n: what!?

Doc: yes. It can happen because it was without protection and yours symptoms. So i feel like you should do it once. Maybe i am wrong, it can be just a stomach infection or else but still just do that too.

Y/n nods and left with her medicine.

Time skip

She was standing in her bathroom waiting for result with 4 pregnancy test and it was positive, she was not shocked neither happy. She had just no idea how to react. Then after thinking for long time, she decided.

Y/n POV end.

Flashback:
A/n POV
When the bomb was going to explode so before doing anything y/n text mr han and told him that let jeni go. Because she knows that they will kill her with the very painful way. So she sent msg to mr han this is why he kept her in tourcher room for some time so that he can be satisfied that jeni is in pain. But he had to leave her so he snached everything from her and and left with some money which he also promised to y/n he will give her money and will not snatch everything. They still keep eyes on jeni.

Jimmin 's POV

Yesterday i heard that y/n...s..he is no more. She left me. Huh she had no feelings for me but she was my first love. I felt like crying , i am crying for two days.

i got some messages suddenly i was not in the mood to check but i did and it was from "y/n???"
She wrote.

"Hey! Um...i am sorry for last time"
What the fvck? y/n!!!

Who is that who is using y/n's phone. I just dialed the number with my shaking hand.

He..llo?? Y/n? I asked the person hoping that it should be y/n.

Hi. And i am not ghost i am alive . She said

H..how? Where are you i- she stopped him and said