1. Love is Always War

WOOHOOO NEW STORY!!

This one is pretty self explanatory, but it's Bnha in the style of Kaguya-sama: Love Is War. This story will be lighthearted fun between the characters, and some funny romance mixed in! Here we go:

-

-

-

UA academy.

The gold standard of hero schools.

The dream of every aspiring hero.

A breeding nest for the future heroes.

A mixture of the soon to be greatest heroes...

The current place for the next number one hero.

The best...

All Might traveled through UA first and made his mark.

And now Izuku Midoriya was on the path to do the same. Not only on his journey to become the next symbol of peace... no, not just that. Our cinnamon roll was currently making his mark, one that will leave a lasting legacy in UA for the rest of its history.

Why? You may ask.

Because Midoriya was dead set on one thing in his time at UA.

To be the best student body president of all time.

And when he means the best...

He means...

-

-

-

"You dozed off again! Seriously stop doing that!"

'The best... the best... the best...'

"The best..."

"What are you even saying? Seriously, President you need sleep!"

"A-Ashido...?" A groggy voice whispered. "I-Is that... y-you...?"

"Hellooooo, earth to Midoriya!"

"Am I... alive? All I see is– all I see is white. Am I in Heaven? Did I die due to exhaustion? Can you actually die like that?"

"What are you- UGH! GET UP, WE HAVE A LOT OF WORK TO DO!!" A hand slammed on the table, jolting the groggy boy up and causing him to fly backwards.

"WAAAAHHHH!!" He screamed, slamming into the large window that painted the picture of the spacious school courtyard. With the side of his face sliding down the wall (a line of drool following), the poor boy finally snapped out of his half-awake shenanigans and rubbed the spit off of his chin. "What happened?"

"You were asleep! Seriously president... GET SOME SLEEP AT HOME!"

Standing back up, straightening his school uniform, and ruffling his hair, Midoriya stared at the girl who awoke him from his much needed beauty slumber with fire in his eyes. "You witch! How dare you wake me up?!"

"SUCH KIND WORDS COMING FROM THE MOST LAZY, GOOD FOR NOTHING, IDIOTIC OAF!"

"SCHOOL'S OVER! WHY CAN'T I JUST ENJOY SOME SHUT EYE?!"

That is very true. School had ended about an hour ago, so what was wrong with just a little nap before doing that grueling... awful... downright abusive type of work known as–