12. Frustration

A Tamed Pomeranian

...

"NEEEEERRRRD! I NEED A FAVOR!"

"Can't you see that I'm busy? You know Kacchan, being President of an entire school comes with a lot of work and responsibilities! I can't just–"

"Up we go!" Midoriya was hauled out of his desk chair, much to his displeasure, being dragged out of the student council room by his explosive rival. Kicking and struggling, Izuku couldn't help but realize that Bakugou too had an insanely strong grip.

The greenette was plopped down on the ground, which definitely left a bruise on his backside, before holding his arms up in annoyance. "What could you possibly need at this time?"

It was about seven o'clock, so it definitely wasn't still bright out. Who even let him in the school? The doors should be locked by now.

"A ride. To the mall."

"Are you kidding me right now?"

"Nope. PLEASE I DON'T HAVE A RIDE OR MONEY TO BUY ONE! And I don't feel like walking either."

Midoriya sighed, realizing that this was what he gets for flashing his newly acquired driver's license to his classmates. "What makes you think I'm gonna do it for free?"

"Um..." Bakugou thought for a moment, trying to figure out a suitable trade offer for the latter. "How about... A SIGNED, HOLOGRAPHIC ALL MIGHT CARD?!"

"Already have one. Plus, I wouldn't wanna take that from you. Those things are priceless."

"COME ON, PLEASE JUST TAKE ME!!!"

"FOR WHAT?! WHAT COULD YOU POSSIBLY BE DOING IN THE MALL AT THIS TIME?!"

"IMPORTANT BUSINESS!"

"LIKE?!"

"BUSINESS THAT IS NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS!!"

Izuku let out a long, ragged sigh, watching the dim light from outside bounce off of Katsuki's... erm... passionate face. "I won't bring you if you don't tell me."

"Ugh."

"So?"

Bakugou put his hands in his pockets leaning on one of the windows and narrowing his eyes to his green haired friend. "You tell anyone, I'll KILL you."

"When have you never threatened me with death before? Alright, I won't say anything." Izuku raised his hands in compliance, the second year tapping his foot on the ground and giving it the meanest glare ever.

"I have a... date."

"HAHA GOOD ONE! But seriously, tell me."

"I will actually kill you." Bakugou retorted with gritted teeth, before sighing and looking out the window. "Anyway, what's so hard to believe about that?! I can like a girl if I choose to!"

"That's not really the problem here..." Midoriya muttered to himself, astonished that Bakugou was able to persuade a girl to go on a date. "How much money did you bribe them with?"

"YOU DAMN NERD!!" Bakugou seethed, hands lighting up as he lost his temper. But it quickly vanished when Midoriya pulled his car keys out, whirling them around with his finger. "I DIDN'T– Ugh. I didn't bribe anyone okay? They were the one who asked me out on one."

Now the green haired president was really astounded, stroking his nonexistent beard and nodding interestedly. "I see... she must be really strong. To ask someone as crazy as you out that is." Midoriya said the last part quietly, motioning with his head for the latter to follow him. "But hey, congrats Kacchan! Now you're on the road of becoming a true man!"