6. Afterwards

Morning

...

Guess what day it was!?!?!?

Well... considering I've only been talking about it the whole book, I'm sure you wouldn't know what I'm talking about.

Hm...

...

After last night's events, it was safe to say that Momo was not in a good place mentally speaking. Would it be wise for her to go out and speak in front of all those people after suffering such an event?

Her mind was in constant thought as she slowly but surely stirred up. She couldn't really remember much after running out of the student council room, but she did feel a tad bit better. She felt unusually comfortable too.

Fully registering the dimly lit room around her, she realized that she must've moved some things around in her sleep, because this did not look like her room. I mean... she did have a habit of sleep walking, so maybe she turned into a zombified maid or something during the night.

Regardless, it was very odd.

And... since when did she have such a fascination with All Might? I mean he was cool and all, but why were there so many posters of him in her room? When did that happen...?

Deciding that maybe she was still a little out of it, she sat up, wrapped the blanked around her snugly, and smiled. She felt so at peace in her bed... and these green sheets smelled so good... wait... green? WHEN DID SHE CHANGE HER BED SHEETS TO GREEN?! Okay, this was too weird to overlook now.

Feeling her anxiety begin to crank up, she blinked a couple of times, surveying the room as best as she could. All Might... All Might... All Might. ALL MIGHT EVERYWHERE!!!

This could only mean one thing...

'Oh no...'

She peered down over the bed, staring at someone sprawled on the ground, fast asleep.

It practically took her whole being to prevent her from screaming. About a million questions forced their way into her mind in a nanosecond. She stumbled back onto the bed, firmly wrapping the green blanket over her body.

What was he doing here? What had happened yesterday? And why couldn't she remember anything??

He was snoring softly, a detail she couldn't deny was the cutest thing she had ever seen amidst her panicked state. Did she accidentally enter the wrong room? Did he leave the door open and she ended up sleep walking and unwelcomingly barged in? Did he... DID HE KIDNAP HER?!

Okay, that last one was beyond stupid, but she just couldn't figure out a plausible reason as to how she ended up here. At least she knew nothing inappropriate went down, because 1. She was untouched clothing wise since yesterday, 2. He was sleeping soundly on the floor, allowing her to have the whole bed to herself, and 3. It's Izuku Midoriya. I mean, the day he even muttered a word that was not innocent would be the day the world ended; or the day he finally got a girlfriend.

Not wanting to wake him up, but realizing she should probably leave, Momo stealthily navigated around his body. He stirred just enough to make her stop in her tracks, but he simply rolled over and held a pillow closer to his head. She could feel her face burn with embarrassment, as she quietly opened the door and left the room, making sure to be as silent as possible. When she was outside in the hallway, Momo breathed a sigh of relief, patting herself on the back as she was now in the clear... or so she thought.

A gasp resonated through the short hallway, Yaoyorozu darting her head back to a familiar four eyed classmate. She turned to Tenya, who seemed to have spotted the devil himself with that face he made.