11. Lust

Friends With... Benefits?!

...

All alone with a girl inside a room... which was not in his dorm building.

Said beautiful girl standing naked in front of him, eyes filled with lust.

He was stumped... how the hell did he get into this situation?

...

...

...

Another day, another ruthless work session.

Seriously, why weren't they paying him to do all this damn paperwork.

"I'M SO SICK OF PAPERWORK!!!" He yelled to himself, repeatedly banging his head on the desk, Ashido running over to him and slapping him in the back of the head to snap him out of his craziness.

"Get to work!"

"I'm you're superior!" Midoriya hissed, shoving a piece of paper in her face. "How about you sign all of this shit! I'm sick and tired of these dumb papers that mean nothing!"

Ashido scoffed, snatching the paper out of his hand and reading it over. "Uh... no way they're serious." The girl put a hand on her mouth, stifling her laughter. "They're really trying to start an all boys club that watches and rates... female heroes and their bodies? Proposed by... of course. That stupid perverted midget."

"THAT'S WHAT I'M SAYING!" Midoriya yelled, stuffing the stack of papers into his desk and closing the drawer shut with a screw and a random electric drill he pulled out of his ass. "The more I read these stupid petitions, the more braincells I lose. I really don't think I can do this anymore."

Ashido nodded her head, for once agreeing with her President on something.

"Anyway, I'm out of here. Consider it me clocking out early. If you want to sign the rest of these, be my guest. I'll leave the drill here." Izuku set the drill down on the desk, going over to the coat rack and grabbing his green jacket, before waving and exiting. Mina continued to stare at the petition with a tad bit of curiousity in her eyes, wondering just what other stuff her President has seen.

-

It's been a few days since the Sports Festival, and he had no idea what to do. He had hurt her so badly... and yet, his tongue was too tied for him to say anything. What the fuck was wrong with him? Well besides that, he was stressed beyond his age. He also had Kendo to deal with, who hadn't really talked to him since their kiss. Well, he was avoiding her too.

"I need something to relieve my stress. Talking with Momo is out of the picture considering she hates me right now. Todoroki is probably visiting his mom at the hospital... and I don't really feel like hanging out with whoever's making that ruckus in our dorm building right now."

He was stumped. The cold evening air blew straight into his face, causing goosebumps to show up all over his body. It was almost the middle of fall (I know the school year starts around spring in Japan, but it starts during the fall in this story), and Midoriya was already mentally done with the school year. Sure he loved UA to death, but there was just so much he could take before he was burnt out. The past two weeks have been heavy with work and stress, and there was just no way to manage it with his busy schedule.

He had Momo to deal with, work to deal with, and school to deal with, completely taking up all of his time and energy. He couldn't do hero stuff or even train anymore considering all they've been doing as a class were writing assignments and financial stuff (along with the usual school subjects).

"I need a way to de-stress. Maybe a relaxing bath will do the trick."

Midoriya was one step inside of his dorm building, before realizing there was no possible way to take a bath since all they had were showers. Sighing, he went back outside, sitting on a bench right across from his dorm entrance.