20. Thoughts

The Pool

...

"Ugh... can we please use the pool?" A blond Pomeranian grumbled. The person he was speaking to narrowed their eyes. "*sigh* ...sir."

"This is the last time I let you bums use the pool outside of school hours. If you want to go swimming so badly, go to the beach." Aizawa scowled, grabbing his keys and throwing them at his student. Kirishima raised his arms upward in victory, while Katsuki stuffed his hands into his pockets. The fact that Kirishima was able to convince him to ask their homeroom teacher for some pool time was beyond him. Bakugou was truly a changed man.

November was here in full effect, and yet, the sun still shone brightly and warmed the city of Musutafu to the point where it still felt like the end of summer. Fall colors were plastered all over the city, yet you could walk around in a tank top and still feel warm. What could possibly be the explanation for this? Global warming...? A hoax? Or actually real?!

Anyway, Kirishima skipped in manly joy towards the rest of the class, well, most of the class. They were missing a couple of heads, but the majority of them had shown up for a nice swimming session. Midoriya was one of those missing heads, as he had some last minute paperwork to fill out in the student council office.

Katsuki followed close behind Eijiro, swearing he would never subject himself to such embarrassment again.

...Apparently asking politely for something is embarrassing.

Oh Bakugou.

"LET'S HOP TO IT CLASSMATES SO WE MAY MAKE THE MOST OUT OF OUR VERY IMPORTANT AND SOUGHT FOR SWIMMING TIME THAT WILL UNDOUBTEDLY HELP US IN THE FUTURE AS THE HEROES IN TRAINING WE ARE!"

"Four eyes... SHUT UP!" Bakugou yelled from across the gym, him and Eijiro making their way to the indoor pool area (it's indoor in this story). Everyone had changed already in the locker rooms and were simply waiting for confirmation from their homeroom teacher to go inside.

"Why are there people inside already? I THOUGHT WE HAD DIBS?!" Mina pouted, pointing at a couple of people that didn't appear to be in their grade. Todoroki pushed her out of the way, pressing his face into the door's window and nodding his head.

"Yep, there's people in there."

"THAT'S WHAT I JUST SAID YOU BUM!"

"Well it's a large pool... there's no reason why we all can't share it." Momo shrugged, adjusting her one piece swimsuit that fit a little too snugly. Boy when her President sees her in this he's gonna lose his mind.

"Well whatever! We already got permission!" Kirishima shouted, putting his hands out so Katsuki could toss him the keys. He opened the door, not bothering to take the key out as he beelined straight for the water. The other students in the water looked confused, but nonetheless continued what they were doing.

"Ah... the pool. Full of sweat and other bodily fluids from random people." Kaminari shuddered, throwing his things onto an empty chair.

"Women... water filled with women's juices–"

"Okay so, this is what we're going to do Mineta." Momo smiled widely, crouching down and pointing a finger at the shirtless purple headed midget. "One more comment like that and I'll tell President you were making inappropriate comments about me. I'm sure he wouldn't be so happy about that, now would he?"

Mineta gasped, "You wouldn't."

"Try me."

Minoru clasped his mouth shut, and with a scowl threw his towel and bag onto the chair, tipping it over and causing the contents of his bag to spill everywhere. "I HATE EVERYTHING!"