3. Shenanigans

Too Real

...

Today was the day he asked her.

There were just a couple of days left before the Sports Festival.

To say that Izuku wasn't freaking out would be an understatement... a severe one.

'I can't do it... I can't do it... what the fuck did I get myself into... I really can't do it... PRINCIPAL NEZU WHY DO YOU DO THIS TO ME?!?!'

You see, Izuku Midoriya isn't really the 'public speaker' or confident type. Sure he can give a good speech to his friends and schoolmates when he wants to, and sure he's got rizz (both spoken and unspoken), he just wasn't the type to be self-assured enough to speak in front of masses.

Now you see, Momo was. She had this calm confidence that Izuku couldn't help but admire. She was so collected and poised, which multiplied her attraction to him ten-fold.

So today he would ask her to speak at the Sports Festival... or at least support him in his speech. After all, he chose her to be his Vice President, out of everyone he could've done so for. It was the least she could do for him... right?

"You seem conflicted President." A soothing voice said from across the room, as he eyed the girl that had invaded his thoughts. Staring at the black haired beauty, in all her majesty, he sighed, slumped his head down on the desk, and repeatedly tapped his finger on it.

"I am."

He saw the girl move towards his desk, looking at him with a look he couldn't quite describe, as she stood next to him and began to run her fingers down his face, then neck, then back. It was an odd sensation, but by no means was he opposed to it.

"Then let's fix that!" She said, reaching lower and lower with her hands, finally arriving at his lower midsection. Izuku was beyond confused, until the girl began undoing his... belt...

"WHAT?! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" Izuku yelled out, frantically falling backwards in his chair out of fear, and watching the girl giggle to herself.

"I was just going to relieve some of your stress... Do you not want me to?" Momo said with an innocent pout, Izuku realizing just how damn cute she was when she was faking sadness.

"By d-doing... what?"

"Well if you let me show you, I promise you'll like it."

Now her voice was seductive.

What the hell was going on. This escalated waaayy to quickly.

'You know what... opportunities like these don't come often. I'm ready to face the biggest challenge of my life. I'm soooo ready.' The greenette thought, actually ready for what was to happen next in this Endeavor. Haha, get it. 'Easy challenge actually.'

Having the sexy time with your crush is a challenge? I mean... I'd say that's a blessing, but hey, you do you.

'NOW'S NOT THE TIME FOR THESE SHENANIGANS VOICE IN MY HEAD! I HAVE SOME BUSINESS TO ATTEND TO!'

The greenette lifted the seat back up, sat back down, and looked at Momo with an expecting look. With a nod of her head, she smiled to herself, making sure her hair was wrapped all the way back so it wouldn't get in the way of what she was about to do.

The greenette watched her crouch down and stare at the growing... 'tiny hill' near his belt, the girl biting her lip at the sight of it. The excitement began to course through the boy's body, as she began to feel around the bump, before settling her hands on the belt. With eyes laced with lust, the ravenette looked up at her soon to be partner, smirking at him before ripping the belt off and undoing his pants, reaching in, and squeezing tight. To say that feeling quite literally shocked him out of his lust induced stupor would actually be...