24. Emotions

Daydreams

-

"P-President... not here, someone's going to see us."

The way his hands ran around her back as he searched for her bra clasp, the way his lips sucked that tender spot on her neck... the way he hungrily grunted as he undressed her– she couldn't hold out any longer.

But of course, as soon as it gets to the good part...

...

*BANG*

"H-HUH?!"

Momo darted her head in all directions, before realizing what had happened. Perhaps she was getting a little too into her dream and she fell off the couch.

'Th-That's not what happened!'

I can see all my dear Momo!

Yaoyorozu sighed, pinching the bridge of her nose in annoyance. These dreams were becoming a lot more rampant... and a lot more... real, for lack of a better word. She could remember it so clearly.

Momo walked towards her President's desk, sitting down on his chair and spinning so that her body faced the window. The courtyard was beautiful.

Spain was a huge success. Not just the music and clothing, but the food was to die for. Bakugou knew how to make a lot of things... perhaps everything. He could really become a Michelin Star chef if he really wanted to, but of course his rivalry with Midoriya wouldn't allow that.

Flamenco was the main choice of music, as it blared through the speakers and pulled together the atmosphere of a road in Spain. Momo had a really nice red Spanish dress that she had bought online. She was really feeling the vibe, but decided that maybe she needed a little bit of time to rest before she continued to engage in the festivities outside.

*Knock Knock*

The ravenette turned her head towards the big doors, as it creaked open and revealed Midoriya and Uraraka.

"Hey Yaomomo! We were wondering where you were!" Uraraka cheerfully exclaimed, spinning the Spanish flag she was holding. Uraraka didn't necessarily have any money to buy an extravagant dress like Momo or any of the other girls, so she just wore a white shirt that said 'Spain' on it.

"I was... um... sleeping." Momo scratched her cheek and looked away, making sure not to make eye contact with the green haired boy that plagued her mind.

"Oh okay! Well we're cleaning up and we didn't see you so we got a little worried." Uraraka smiled, pushing Midoriya forward and waving. "Well I gotta go do some things so I'll leave you two to... talk." The brunette winked before quickly darting out of the room and slamming the doors.

"I tell her time and time again to not slam those doors. Seriously, they're way too expensive and they're not even mine." Izuku sighed, before turning to his Vice President and grinning. "I missed you."

"I was only gone for a couple hours you big baby." Momo suppressed her own grin by sucking in her lips, the latter plopping himself onto the couch and looking at her with a content look plastered on his face. "How was it?"

"Apart from the grill catching fire after Bakugou went to use the bathroom, pretty good. Although most of the meat got charred." Midoriya grimaced.

"So that was what that weird smell was. I was starting to think there was a fire in here or something." Yaoyorozu answered, standing up and heading towards the big window near the desk. She peered out, watching the decorations and stands being brought down. "It's been a fun couple of days, hasn't it? I don't remember the last time I've been this excited about something happening here in UA."