17. Scenarios

Companion

...

"Take a left here."

"Okay."

...

"Turn right to that road."

"Alrighty."

...

"It's up this dirt road to your right. It's that building next to the huge field. You'll see a few people shooting over there."

"Alright... and the parking lot?"

"Just park on the side of the road. This is a rural area."

"Yeah this is pretty far from Musutafu. Do you really ride over here everyday?"

"Every other day."

"Right right, my fault your highness."

"That has a pretty good ring to it President."

"Now to park..."

Parallel parking was probably the greenette's most challenging thing to learn, even though it wasn't actually that difficult. However, it was pretty safe to say he was a pro at it now. He caught on pretty quick.

"Why have you never asked me to drive you to your archery practice? I wouldn't mind..." Midoriya mumbled, exiting his car and watching the latter pace around, before stopping.

Momo looked at Izuku with a grin, grabbing his hand and pulling him towards the building. It was fairly small, but the field behind it was gigantic. The area, like Yaoyorozu had stated, was rural, meaning that there were livestock all over the place and the road they were on was made of dirt. It felt nice leaving all the fancy stuff and experiencing an olden lifestyle.

"Luna, over here girl!"

"Luna?"

Upon entering, the two were immediately greeted by the cutest Australian Shepard on the face of the planet. The dog excitedly jumped up and down at the sight of the ravenette, who bent down and patted its head a few times

"My Grampa's dog. Isn't she the cutest thing in the world?"

"Besides you..." Izuku whispered to himself before flashing a smile and nodding his head. He also bent down to pet the dog, who seemed welcoming enough to his touch. Luna rolled over, wagging her tail, as they stood back up and walked inside.

"This looks like a barn." Izuku took a look around the big open space inside the building, which contained a shop on the left with a bunch of archery gear, and a big television on the right that had a basketball game on. However, the asthetic definitely screamed 'farm' with its worn out wooden walls, red streaks across it, a fireplace near the tv, and a distinct smell. "Yep, definitely getting that vibe."

"It used to be a barn, back when my Grampa was a kid. Or so he told me anyway. My great grandfather purchased this property almost a hundred years ago and it used to be a huge farm. Yet over time, after he passed away and handed it down to my Grampa, it turned into an archery shop. There's still farmland that my Grampa keeps around the archery stuff, that's why you can still see the cattle mill about." Momo recounted, smiling at her President as she sauntered towards the opened doors leading to the field. There was no one inside the shop besides Luna, who would usually bark to get Momo's grandfather's attention when a new customer showed up.

"So where's your grandfather? That's why you brought me here, right?" Izuku asked curiously, looking around for an older man. Midoriya was just a tad bit nervous meeting him, but more so excited about what this meant for his relationship with Momo. Meeting her family? Huge step in the right direction.