21. Arrangements

Planning

...

"What country should we do first?"

"Hm... France?"

"Italy is my pick." (Midoriya + Todoroki = Italy)

"AMERICA!"

Izuku pursed his lips, staring at the sheet of paper in front of him. The date for the World Culture Festival was next week and they were still in the planning stage. This obviously wasn't good since they had quite a lot of plans to draw up to ensure the week went smoothly. "I like France... but I also like Italy. Don't even get me started on the food from America... I get so excited when Bakugou makes something from over there."

Momo leaned over her President's shoulder, reading off his list of notes so far. "I suppose we can draw lots. Fifteen total countries, three per grade for the five days of the week."

"I agree with that." Todoroki nodded his head, stuffing his hands in his pockets and staring out of the big window.

"I guess I agree too. But I still wanna do America first!!" Ashido danced, spinning around in the open space in front of the door.

"Drawing lots it is then. Do we do it the old fashioned way, or the gen z way?" Izuku asked curiously, the others confused at what he said. "Papers out of a hat or computer randomly picks."

"Either is a viable option, but computerized sounds quicker." Momo stated, pulling out her pink laptop from her bag and opening it up. "I'll write down fifteen of the most popular countries and use one of those spin wheels online to pick three countries for each day."

"Aw, look at Yaomomo being the tech savvy nerd she is!" Mina giggled, doing a somersault into the couches. Momo shook her head with an eye roll, searching up a list of the top countries in the world. It was a pretty obvious list, but she couldn't help but be intrigued at some of the European countries on the list. She's always wanted to go on a vacation to Europe, especially up north to Denmark or Sweden. The pictures she's seen online are some of the most beautiful representations of planet earth.

An escape to a beautiful, snowy land. Standing at the top of a snow covered hill as you gaze upon the beauty of the icy terrain.

While Momo absentmindedly typed on her laptop, Midoriya sat on his desk as he looked over the paperwork for the festival next week. Todoroki stood with his back to the wall and watched over the greenette's shoulder with his arms crossed.

"Next week sounds like a lot of fun."

"Yep."

"Planning anything?"

Midoriya looked up, eyeing Todoroki confusedly before shaking his head with lips pursed. "Um... no. Well, not anything besides what we're planning right now."

Todoroki nodded his head. "Me and you should talk. We haven't had a conversation in weeks."

"Well that's because you aren't much of a conversationalist." Izuku snickered, leaning back on his chair and giving the latter an amused grin. "You can't even hold a conversation for more than five minutes without looking bored out of your mind."

"W-What? Yes I can." Shoto said in disbelief, the green haired President rolling his eyes and turning to his paperwork.

"So? Yes or no?"

"For...?"

"A conversation."

Izuku turned back to Todoroki, who was dead serious, throwing up his hands in a quick shrug. "I guess. I mean, what is there to talk about?"