Chapter 2

-Back at my house-
I prepared some chicken noodle soup put on my pjs and sat at the couch. I got up and looked for some movies to watch.
"Ahh, what's new to watch?" I said while going threw all my movies. "Bram Stoker's Dracula , this is going to be a great night." I said to myself and put the dvd in the dvr.
-end of the movie-
I wanted to stay all night watching the movie over and over again. But tomorrow is my big day. I went upstairs brushed my teeth and washed my face. I brushed my hair till every single little knot was gone. I jumped in my bed and fell right asleep.
-Morning-
My alarm started ringing louder and louder telling me to get up. I finally stretched and got out of bed. I took a shower and changed to a pretty nice black shirt and some gray skinny pants with my red vans. I put my hair in a long braid. I brushed my teeth and put moisturizer in my face before putting on a little of foundation. A little of mascara, eyeshadow, eyeliner and of course lipstick.
I went to my room got my black luggage that had a skull in the corner and put my new clothes, underwears, shoes, bras, pjs, and electronics. Oh and dont forget my makeup bag , toothbrush and tooth paste and my flat iron and blowdrier. About 2 hours passed. And I made myself some breakfast. While I was eating...my phone started ringing.
"Hello, Aaron."
"Hey, Jennifer are you ready?"
"Ive been ready."
"I'll be there in 5 minutes"
"Alright bye!"
"Bye!"
-end of call-
I finished eating and I started putting movies in my luggage. Because why not? A movie will be great to put on in the plane, right?
-doorbell-
Oh there here. I got my luggage ready and my purse and got my keys. I opened the door and saw Aaron.
"Aaron! Long time no see bro." I said while giving him a huge hug.
"Wow you look amazing best friend! You ready?"
"You know I am."
He helped me put my stuff in the black van.
"Ready to meet the crew?"
"You knoe I'm ready for anything"
"Nick! Zak! Meet Jennifer!"
A 6'2 foot tall guy came out of the drivers seat.
"Hey, my names Nick!" He said and shaked my hand.
"Hey, and I'm Jennifer"
"Zak get out here!"
I heard the door of the car open and this 6 foot tall guy with dark hair, wearing some sunglasses. And some really nice body came by me and introduce himself.
"Hey, Im Zak." He said while getting my hand.
"H-H-Hi I'm Jennifer but you can call me Jenn." I said still daydreaming of this hot guy.
"Jenni. Jenni! Jenni!!" Aaron said my name until he clapped his hand in my face and took me out of my daydreams. "You okay?"
"Oh, umm yeah. "
"Told you, you will be drooling over him." Aaron said and gave me a little patt on my back.
"Whaaattt? I wasn't drooling. I was daydreaming, theres a total difference you know." I said trying to act cool infront of the guys. I could hear Aaron laughing at me.
"C'mon enough of daydreaming and drooling lets go!" Nick said and started the black van's engine.
–--------------
Vote-Comment-

Love yall cx

-steffy c;