Chapter 31

Follow my story Instagram :@read_and_enjoy
I will post edits and will tell you guys when a new chapter is up...-Steffy ;)
------------------------------------------------------

"Zak stop..." I said giggling while trying to hold on to his neck because he was carrying me ,which is pretty hot if I do say so myself. His arms muscles where so perfect that even some of his tiny veins popped out making his arms look a little bit stronger and sexy. He took me upstairs and threw me in bed. He started playing with my hair and studying each little detail in my face. He placed his hand on my cheek and kissed my forehead. He starred down in my eyes and I could see his eyes light up of love and joy.
"Jenn, I love you so much..." He said and started kissing me. He layed on top of me kissing my neck and my lips. I played with his hair while he was kissing me. He stood up and took his shirt off and kissed me back this time like if he hasn't seen me in years. He gently took my shirt and my bra off and threw it on the floor. He undo his belt and threw it next to my shirt. He unbuttoned the button my pants had and helped me get out of it while I helped him with his pants. The "fun" began...
"Oh Jenn." He let out a little moan while doing his job.
"Zak... Zak." I said trying to keep calm of this beast.
"Shh... Let me handle it." Zak said keeping his pace. This continued like about 5 minutes.
"Oh Zak..." I said breathig hard and laying my head on his chest.
"I love you." Zak said and kissed my forehead.
"Me too baby." I said while we cuddled our bodies together and fell right to sleep.
- Few Weeks Later -
"Sure we will be in our way! Don't worry Nick everything will be alright." I said jumping out of the bed and put on some clothes. "Zak get up! Get ready!" I yelled from the restroom.
"Ughh... Five more minutes..." He said pulling the covers towards him.
"No Nick's baby is on the way and I wanna know if it's a girl or a boy, plus Veronique wants me to be there. And I can't fail her."
  "Wait... Already?! I thought it took like exactly 9 months for the baby." He said putting his shoes on.
  "Well sometimes the baby wants to see the world early." I said heading towards the front door. "I'll start up the car. Hurry up!" I said and closed the door. I looked up to the sky and it was full of clouds, I hope it rains. I love when me and Zak stay in our bedroom watching horror movies all night , while the tunder and lighting made its way threw our bedroom.
*Phone Ringing*
"Hey, Aaron what's up?"
"Veronique's baby is on the way!!!!" He yelled threw the phone.
"Jeesh, Aaron I know. Are you going?" I said starting up my car.
"Hell, yes!"
"I'm so excited!"
"Me too, is Zak going?"
"Yeah he still inside."
"Let me guess..."
"His fixing his hair..." We both said at the same time and laughed.
"Alright see you there dude."
"Alright!" He said and hanged up.
*End of Call*
"Zak! Are you done fixing your hair." I said going to the bathroom where he was putting gallons of gel in his hair.
"Give me a second.... There." He said admiring himself in the mirror.
"Show off." I said and gave him a kiss. "Enough... Let's go Veronique need's me."
"Alright I'll drive." He said getting in the driver's seat.
"Zak only I can ride this beauty." I said rubbing my jeep's roof.
"Ugh..." He said and got shot gun.
---------------------
Veronique's baby is on its way!!!!!

Vote-Comment

Love you cx

-steffy cx