Chapter 41

-Jenn's POV-
I woke up to an empty silent room. I sat up and looked at my surroundings. But received a big pain in my stomach.
"Oh no, go to sleep, you need a really good rest." Dr.Elizabeth said.
"What? What happened why am I at the hospital? " I asked.
"You were injured... And lost one of your babies." She said looking down.
"Wait what?! No! No! Please tell me you are lying !" I said crying while touching my belly. "Where is Zak ?! I don't believe you!"
She left the room and left me alone. It can't be my baby is gone.
"My baby..." I said crying in the pillow.
......
"Jenn, Jenn wake up." A deep male voice said.
"Zak?" I said trying to open my eyes.
"No it's me Aaron, he is in the restroom." Aaron said while Zak came out of the restroom.
"Jenn! " He said hugging me.
"My babies are they okay ?!" I asked.
"They are okay, they are being cared with specialists since they were born to early." He said putting my hair back out of my face.
" They are okay... Yes, they are okay." I whispered while my eyes slowly closed. "They are okay..."

-A Few Days Later-

"Jenn you can now go rest and go home but your babies will be in care for about 4 months. Since they are still to tiny to face the real world. You can come and visit them when ever you want." Dr.Elizabeth said looking at her clip board.
"Thanks Doctor. We will come tomorrow and check on them." Zak said.
"Can I see them right now?" I asked.
"Sure! Follow me." She said.
We followed her to a room with glass walls and she closed the door.
"Soundproof?" Zak asked.
"Yes, they need some rest. As well as you Jenn." She said concerned.
"Later. I just want to see them."
"Over here." She said.
"Oh my God," I said as I look at my little babies sleeping. "They look so peaceful. Can I carry one?"
"Sorry but no, they're still developing."

A few hours of being with my babies we decided to go home and rest. I entered Zak's car and leaned my head to the window and closed my eyes, knowing that my babies are safe.
-------------
So I decided the babies should be safe as well as Jenn idk what did you guys thought.
REMINDER... My Life With Ghosts is about to end maybe around this month or early on August. But don't worry I'm making a new story with longer paragraphs and its basically a teen romance with plot twists (homeless girl, rich boy, evil girlfriend.). It will be up Maybe on August or early on September.

LOVE YALL CX

-steffy cx