Chapter 40

--Zak's POV--
"Jenn!"  I said running down picking her up. "Fuking Bitch!" I yelled at John. I looked at Jenn's fragile body and her baby bump. I immediately called 9-1-1, my wife and babies are in danger.
"In the Lords name helped this family get rid of this horrible spirit. Only you shall help us with this demon." The man said and sprayed holy water around me and Jenn.
A huge ball of light erupted in flames and John yelled in pain and suddenly disappeared.
"He is gone." The man said and closed his bible.
"Thank you so much!" I said whipping a tear of my cheek.
"Zak the ambulance is here!" Aaron said helping me pick up Jenn.
"What happened?" The police asked.
"Paranormal." I said and went with Jenn, I don't care about what they had to ask I just want the love of my life and out babies to be safe.

...At the hospital...

"Well, one of the babies got injured. And we have to do surgery to Jenn to save her." Dr. Elizabeth said.
I nodded my baby girl is injured and I couldn't protect her or her brother or her mom. It's all my fault why didn't I ever protected her from John. I'm so stupid! I should've just bought that portable path to our house. But I was so focused on our babies I forgot to order it. I opened my phone and bought the paranormal portable before anything else thinks about attacking us.
"It will be alright, Zak." Aaron said.

...

Hours passed and still no sign or news about Jenn.
"Aaron, what happened?" I asked since I was the only one that didn't knew what happened.
"Well, John possessed you and made you rape your own wife. And Jenn came to my house for help and she had bruices in her body. I told her to stay in the van but she ignored me." He said rubbing his beard, while Chloe hugged him.
"Is she okay?" Veronique asked feeding Annabelle with baby milk.
"I hope so." I said rubbing my eyes.
"Zak." Dr. Elizabeth said.
"Yes!" I said immediately getting out of my seat.
"Jenn will be out in two days if she can make it." She said looking down.
"What do you mean if she makes it??! You have to save her!!" I said crying in anger.
"Zak! Calm down!" Nick and Aaron came and sat me down.
"I'll talk to her." Veronique said and went to talk to Dr. Elizabeth.
"She's going to die. No it can't be." I said wiping my tears away furiously.
--------
Dun dun duuunnnnn.........
Leave me some suggestions on what you want to happen next ...

Btw check my lovely best friends books Moncerrat_07 & lesley_ayala (Is their first new books so don't judge them) c:

Love yall cx

-steffy :*