Chapter 11

We agreed that we will head out to Mexico tomorrow to investigate The Doll Island then when we get back we will investigate me and Zak's little secret place . Oh boy.
"Let's go eat I'm starving." Aaron said. All of us agreed.
We went to the closest restaurant. Baby Girl's Place. Weird name for a restaurant.
The waitress led us to our table and gave us some menus. Zak sat beside me, and Aaron was infront of me. Nick was beside Aaron. Jay was beside Nick and infront of Billy.
"Do you guys want any drinks?"
the waitress asked.
"I'll have a lemonade please." I said.
"A coke for me and Nick" Aaron said.
" I'll have a water." Zak said.
" And me and Jay we will want a root beer." Billy said.
"Alright I'll be right back with your drinks. If you guys need any help, my name is Trinity." She said and left to get our drinks.
We started chit chatting until our drinks came.
"Thank you." We all said when we got our drinks.
"What would you guys like to order?" Trinity asked.
" I will have mmhhh... a hamburger with fries." Nick ordered his food and we all did too.
"I will be right back with your food." She left and Zak put his arm around my shoulder.
"Since when have you guys been together?" Aaron asked.
"Since we went to the library." Zak said giving him a smirk.
"Mhhh you better take good care of her Zak, I love her like a little sister and if u hurt her, you'll regret hurting her." Aaron said.
"No worries Aaron I promise Im going to take good care of her and I wont hurt her." Zak said and gave me a kiss in my forhead.
Ten minutes later the waitress handed us our food. Im glad she came because Im starving. We finished eating and Aaron and Zak payed the bill. Billy and Jay left home to get the equipment ready for tomorrow. And the rest of us headed to the hotel.
------
Short.... Sorry

Vote-Comment

Love yall cx

-steffy cx