Chapter 5

We made it to the plane, Zak sat beside me. Wow! He smells so freaking good. He got his beats and started playing music. While, I just watched another movie. Twilight. Cause I love vampires and Jacob is so hot! I could see in the corner of my eye Zak watching the movie and trying to hear what they were saying.
"Hey, you wanna hear what they are saying?" I asked Zak who tried to act like if he wasn't watching the movie.
"Whhaat... Well if you dont mine." I gave him one part of my earphones and I took the other part. We basically saw all the sequels of Twilight and boy I think Zak likes skulls, vampires, black like the darkness type of stuff. Maybe we do have things in common. He has tattoos and I have one in my neck and one in my wrist. Another thing we have in common.
We got out of the plane and Nick drove us to the hotel we are staying in.
"Okay, Me, Nick and Zak we'll take that room and Jenn you can take this one." Aaron said pointing to the rooms.
"Alright." Me, Nick and Zak said at the same time and settled in the rooms. My room had a plasma tv, a queen bed, two shelfs and a bathroom. While the boys had 2 queen beds, one tv, a big bathroom and a small kitchen. I guess when I'm hungry I have to go to their room. Oh well.
"Hey, Jenn." Zak came knocking on my door.
"Hey Zak, come in."
"So how you like being part of the GAC (ghost adventures crew) ?"
"I like it but I just want to be in a lockdown already!" I said excited.
"I see you like ghosts."
"Yes."
"You know they can be dangerous, right?"
"Oh yes I know that, I have been studying and researching ghosts."
"Why?"
"Well when I was about 6 years old I remember I used to play with this little kid. But it turned out that he wasnt just a normal kid, he was a ghost."
"How did you knew?"
"Because as I grew older he became scared at me so he will always hide and attacked me."
Zak nodded to me to keep on going.
"My dad bought me a spirit box when I was 15. I tried asking him where he was. But all I could hear was a little boy crying. I asked him if he was ok. He din't answer instead he scratched my back and behind my neck. Then out of no where a voice came out of the spirit box telling me 'Im sorry'. Then a woman said 'c'mon John time to sleep' and John said to me 'bye friend.' "
Zak just stood there with his mouth open. I walked over to him and closed his mouth.
"Better keep your mouth closed before a fly comes and makes a nest on it." I told him.
He laughed and explained to me that maybe the little kid thought that I did something to the little girl he used to play with, but maybe he recognized me and gave me an apology when he attacked.
"Did you knew how they died?" He asked me.
"Oh, yes in 1970 house was built and a woman named Mariah Scott and his husband Bill Scott bought the house. A year later they had a baby boy named John Scott. When the boy was 5 years old he would talk to himself and play by himself. One day the mom was making food and forgot to turn of the stove. They went to sleep and the next morning the house was burned down and they were no survivers just the ashes of the family. "
"Wow, thats just so sad." I agreed on Zak's opinion.
"Zak! Come over here." Nick called Zak .
"Well I better be going." Zak said and gave me a kiss in the cheek. Wow, this boy sleeps right next door. And kisses me like if today was the last day. I hope not. This is just getting good...
---------
Vote-Comment-

Love yall cx

-steffy ;)