Chapter 14

-Morning-
I woke up with the sun's light. I looked up at the clock and it read 10:39 a.m . I rolled over to the other side of the bed but Zak wasn't there. Mmh.. he always wakes up late. That's weird. I went to the restroom and took a bath. Then I put some clothes on. I put my hair to the side. Since I dyed it blonde I still havent got used to it. I always think its red but then I remember. It looks pretty though.
I went walking down stairs to the kitchen.
"Hey baby." Zak said.
"Hey, since when do you wake up and do breakfast?" I said hugging him from behind.
"Since I married the best girl in the world." Zak said and gave me a kiss.
"Aww thanks baby." I said and took a seat. "Ooohh this looks good"
Zak gave me a plate with food and we started eating our food.
"Where do you want to go?" Zak asked.
"What do you mean?"
" Lets go to the beach."
My eyes lided up.
" Oh yes! Please!"
" Okay we are going."
I got up and hugged Zak and gave him alot of kisses. I haven't went to the beach in for ever. I remember when I was little and I will always make sand castles and play with starfishes. They were so pretty. I can't wait to get there.
"Get ready." Zak said as he picked up the plates.
"Wait right now?" I asked excited.
"Sure." he said.
"Oh my god! I love you" I went and gave him a huge kiss.
" I love you too."
I got ready again to go to the beach since I put PJs on thinking we were not gonna go out.
-At the beach-
We got out of the car and headed to the beach. The beautiful waves going up and down while people where surfing on. And on the other side people playing volleyball in the sand. And people swiming in the water.
"C'mon!" I said getting Zak's hand and running to the beach's water.
-----------

Vote-Comment

Love you guys!!!!! <3

-steffy (:)